Reviews for Suffering and Solace
Veronika chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Ok, English is probably not your mother tongue. But you know it very well. You are good at it - writing, thinking, English... Well, I should stop doing this - just talking and talking and talking... Thanks for the story :)
Veronika chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Oh, sorry, English is probably not your mother tongue - you are good at it! (English, writing, thinking...) Ok, I am going to stop doing this. :D
Veronika chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Well, I really do like it. I have the same opinion like you do - it is impossible to be thrown way up in the air during the storm like there was and just have a shock. I thought it is unbelievable, but - you know - it is the series for children (well, Im not a child for a long time, however, I cannot help, I like it) and they are not solving things like that. Probably nobody count on somebody like us is going to watch the series. I like the way you wrote this and that you were thinking about the things that could happend to Lewis. I was thinking about the same thing. Oh God, great! Thank you for this. :)

PS: I am sorry for the mistakes, I am not English, I have some troubles with the grammar of your mother tounge. :) However, I understood the story very well and I really appreciate it (I know, it is my credit, but... you know :D)
h2o42 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Please please please please CONTINUE! I love your writing style and this is an amazing story! I know i won't change your thoughts on ending the story here but I just wanted to say that I love this story!
h2o42 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I love it! Great stroryline! I have nothing but appluase...
Garideth chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Muuuch more realistic (and fluffily sweet). I appreciate that.
princessmelia chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This episode was on TV today and I wan in agreement that something worse should have happened to Lewis. I'm glad you wrote this, it satisified all my curiosities! And it was well-written too!
Zandaya chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Aw. 333 So sweet, great job.
BloomStella00 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I love this story..
Amyforever chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This story is great. It was short, simple, and cute. I love your writing, by the way. :)
BayBelle chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved it! It was so cute! You're an amazing author, please please please write more! Truly beautiful! Go Clewis!

~Belle
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Well, this certainly made the episode more realistic. I was kind of annoyed with the fact that Lewis wasn't hurt at all, not even a tiny scratch. I mean that is impossible in real life if you fall from the sky. So thank you for making it more realistic and kind of epic as well.

You have an amazing writing style. Really beautiful ;)
Vitality Keys chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Beautiful. This is how the episode should have ended. I re-watched it yesterday actually, and wanted to re-write it. Glad someone did, it's just like I imagined it should have been. Then again I'm a succer for hurt/comfert, even though that sounds quite sick...

Great job. I enjoyed it alot!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
good story
LadyBluePheonix chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
It was kind of Lewis fault that they had gotten moonstruck remember how he invited the girls over to talk to him and when they left the full moon had risen even though he said it would'nt rise at least for another hour.