Reviews for Foresight
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Cute story...#loveLaylaMiller
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well this is the best Marvel Zombie fanfiction I have read. I
found it as good or better than most of the original(?) stories themselves.

I actually enjoyed this as a rather unique point of view.

Richard Robinson
natedizzle chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You are very talented.
ShadowFighterX chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Great story. I was really impressed with your structure and very human response. You also captured the character very well.
Anewlin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Good job! The only thing that I have to say is that I didn't think that Layla came off as being that cold in the comics, but that's just me.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I get the feeling Kurt was very thorough, ate ever gobbet he could.. and teleported into a thick, thick tree before the hunger could kick back in.

One final time, Layla saved someone.. by knowing things.
nothingspecial1163 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, this is really good, you've really captured her character's essence. I really do love this!
yaburu chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Well done. I like the calm, serene mood that Layla brought to the story, what with the chaos all around her. This was enjoyable, so kudos.
Emma.Jean.Scott chapter 1 . 11/22/2008

HappyEmo666 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This story was both funny and macabre! The way she told the bartender bluntly of his future and her getting kicked out,the way she talked with the zombies with ease and just walked away, and the parting words she said left a shiver on my spine as I read the ending, seeing that she was dying and she enjoyed it.

The way she used her last day made me feel frustrated/surprised/glad for her trying to make her day worth it instead of trying to help prevent it. That was quite an interesting tactic...

The only thing that disappoints me is that Nightcrawler didn't get any lines here at all, and I'm quite a big fan of him. But with the way you made him interact with Layla before he killed her was good, so I'll let that one slide.

Overall the story was quite well-done, not fan fiction gold but good enough to leave a lasting impression on the reader for quite a while.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
These are definitely some dark thoughts. That's hardly a bad thing, mind you, and I really liked how you worked in the way Layla seemed to keep trying to make herself insane in order to try and make it feel like she didn't care that the world was falling apart around her. I can imagine thinking like that if I knew exactly what was going to happen to everyone around me and all of the news was bad. I also liked the idea of Zombie Scott still compelled to be a leader and Layla calling him on it.

The Nightcrawler/Layla scene at the end seemed right although I would have probably preferred it to be a Madrox or Wolfsbane to kill her. After all, those two characters do have a relationship with her but I can see the idea of Nightcrawler becoming a soulless monster and how the creature would have that kind of conflict. Still, I would have liked to see a little more resistance from Zombie Kurt, or even Layla seeing some of the hopelessness in Kurt's thoughts as Layla was being, well, devoured. Maybe just a little resolution to go with the abject death and misery.

Then again, abject and misery is just perfect for a one shot, isn't it? Good story.
Yamimaru chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Fact: I hate Marvel Zombies for the same reason that I hate the Resident Evil series and pretty much every zombie movie made in recent memory. That reason being that the zombies are caused by a virus of some sort. Zombies are supposed to be caused by necromancy, not a friggen virus.

The fic's pretty good, though the kind of morbid humor used isn't my cup of tea.
LordFrieza chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wonderful short story. It is a decent telling of someone's view of the end of the world when they have a 'sense' of it happening.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Loved it. You set the mood impressively well.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
It's funny how you managed to get both the Marvel Zombies and Layla Miller so right in this one.