Reviews for Heavy
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
ha ha FUNNY. please update!
Jenvaati chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
LOL I laughed so hard when Norma stopped Chloe and went to wake up Senel herself "SENNY! GUESS WHAT? C SAW JJ WITHOUT" HAHAHAHAHAA I wasn't even expecting that!

Jay's really uh, calm and indifferent about the whole thing though xD So's Norma actually. Only Chloe has a sense of decency, haha.

hahaa and now they're making fun of his height..gotta love these characters xD

Woah didn't expect that line from Shirl either. And "Everyone's noticed you know" haha I guess normally Norma would play this role but it's about her now...Uh, I'm analyzing your story aren't I? XD

Ohh, that was really mysterious..I wonder what that thing is..Nice chapter! Interesting ending to it though..
Bishieluver01 chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
...*laughs evily* Oh, that's gonna bite JJ in the ass tomarrow morning... XD Great job again, interlude filled with lighthearted humor worked out well indeed! Expecting more great stuff from you soon, Sayonara!
YukariSejuru chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
that was so cute! I really can't wait til the nxt chapter! Keep on typing/writing this plz!
Bishieluver01 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Nicely done so far! Really liking how the story is moving along, though now I'm curious if those vengance-infused morons are going down or are gonna start up again on Jay if they come back. Anyways, hope you write more soon, Sayonara!
Jenvaati chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
LOL her yellow dress, she just had to be real xD I...guess that wasn't funny, but it cracked me up anyway. hahaha

YAY! My Legendia team gathered in the fic XD Norma, Jay, Grune, and Moses! YEAHH! And all to save Jay, now that's just cool!

hahaha another funny part that I really shouldn't find funny (uhh I'm weird like that. hahaha) everyone's all sad and worrying about Jay in the hospital, and then he asks for water, and Shirley's just like "Oh, sure." LOL Oh Shirley!

hahaha your note at the end totally killed the mood. Ack, JJ! We accept murderers! DON'T DIE! haha, loved it! This is like the only story I read on this site now..haha
Jenvaati chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
LOL that was a harsh blow. Introducing some of Moses' boys? HAHAHA

"Norma, don't sink so low." XD

I don't think Csaba was so bad...hahaha. Anyway, I think Norma can date anyone, ranging from Moses' boys to the scallops...

But..wow, Moses made her seem so...desperate...STAY STRONG NORMA! hehe

...I think you nailed that one on the head. That Norma hates secrets. I mean, she could keep plenty of secrets, but other people? Like no way! hahaha awesome line!

Had fun reading this one! Gonna move on now :)
Jenvaati chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
oohh...I have three chapters to review today. I love it when that happens xD

I liked this line a lot: "Jay was the sword that Solon grasped." and how you described Jay and Solon were awesomee

Wow very emotional for JJ here. I think it's pretty in character because he shut himself down when Solon came back in the game...so..yeah, I liked it. xD Gonna go read the next chapter!
Bishieluver01 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Poor Jay... :( Sad chapter; I hope all this clears over soon; I can't stand to see any of my fav. characters in pain. But enough of that, great chapter!
Bishieluver01 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
...Never came to that situation in my head, but makes for a great plot twist! :) Sad though... I don't want Jay to leave! What about your girlfriend and best buddy! Anyways, nice job again, please update sometime soon. Sayonara!
Bishieluver01 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
...I get a bad feeling about this... Though I gotta admit, Jay probably would look really cool with his hair down. :3 Anyways, great chapter again!
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Sweetness! It's been a long while since I read a NormaxJay, and I'm really liking it so far! Keep up the great work, it looks sweet right now!
Jenvaati chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
LOL the world will end when there's a calm and quiet Norma...

hahahaha I loved it when the saw Dolcha. "Yeah...me too Red. It makes me feel sad." Next second, Norma's smiling. XD She flips moods so quickly.

I wonder what memories JJ's thinkin' of. Also I'm pretty impressed with how you write Moses, looks real accurate to me!

This is pretty cool! Thanks for the great distraction from my summer homework...:)
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aw, it's too bad Norma's not writing the reports, I agree with her, they ARE the best! (I'm an excessive Norma fan...)

I always wondered how Jay looked like with his hair down..hahaha

The Dolcha thing sounds like a lot of fun! Jay, Norma, and Moses seem to hang out a lot anyway.

Aand...I feel REALLY sorry for Senel. But if Shirley AND Chloe moved in...Ugh, I would NOT wanna be him. Then again I can totally see Norma having the opposite typa triangle..haha.

This was pretty funny, I liked this chapter! Didn't think Jay would cover up for Norma though, 'cuz he's usually all like "You shoulda saw that coming." haha. Oh Jay...