Reviews for Return of Namikaze 2
Narutofan236 chapter 39 . 7/5
Amazing best series ever
St3rfire chapter 39 . 6/10
The last chapter was emotional. Good story and the fighting scene. Were different compared to others. Good job on written this story. I notice minor spelling errors.
acbrown chapter 39 . 5/26
Dear Wilkins 75. I enjoyed this fanfiction and the as well as the first Return of Namikaze story very much. You really have a knack for writing. I only have one suggestion though. Get yourself a Beta. You have many spelling and grammar errors. Now don't get me wrong, I really really enjoyed this story but running across misspellings and wrong words just saps part of the soul of the story. It is like a Chinese action movie that has been poorly dubbed. While the story, acting and fight scenes may be great if the dubbing is poor than it just loses something because of how distracting it is. I would like to offer you my services as your Beta free of charge. My email is . Please contact me if you are interested. I would love to help you give that little something back to your story.

With highest regards

Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 5/11
I like what you do with the story very impressive when you wrote the first story you told it from the parents side now in a second story it's from the kid's perspective of what happened does, predestined paradox in the time travel Theory very impressive good creativity thank you for making it interesting story to read
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 4/2
I was wondering I was planning to write my own naruto story I am not user fanfic out of one of those I could use your character's name for naruto children you did a great job with the story is unique and very creative so thank you
guest chapter 39 . 2/9
God this last chapter hit right in the feelIngs.
Animaman chapter 39 . 2/6
Good story but you have a bad habit of leaving out details and some people in your stories. Like for example, what happened to Karin and Reiji after the exams, or how Kakashi and Anko handle parenthood. Just too many unanswered questions that you tend to either ignore or forget about.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
Amazing story and really good emding supriseing in some parts and sad in some and love the new resengan
slythian chapter 39 . 10/24/2014
Great part 2 to the story
lu chapter 39 . 6/14/2014
I literally cried reading the last chapter, it was so freaking damn emotional ;;
You are a gifted writer, I just love your stories, beautiful
elijah chapter 36 . 1/27/2014
i love it and my favorite part was the ending of this chapter
Czar Joseph chapter 39 . 12/28/2013
I decide to used the Clannad's OST: Distand Years? It's a perfect background music for the final chapter
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2013
Best. Story EVER
Guest chapter 39 . 12/17/2013
Fuck u man this made me cry that last part thou :(
Sadness chapter 39 . 12/11/2013
This was so amazing reading this