Reviews for Nightmare
Orphen fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hi, me again. So,sweetie, I'll just cut to the point. I love this story. Whenever I come to read anime fanfics, this would the first fanfic I'd read. It has been since when it was first published (after reading its in the blood and family so I won't spoil it for myself) to now at 2013! But now I need you too do more. I know you said you were just gonna a one shot, but come on. For all we know that author who did in the family and blood has probably decided not to do it anymore. Especially its in the blood's sequel. So please tell us what happens next. Does Orphen kick Gariks ass, Dose he and Cleo get married and adopt Alik and does somebody finally convince Devon to take a fucking hint? Are there gonna be more sweet moments between Orphen and Alik and dose their bond more into a father and son thing and since Alik calls Cleo mom will he call Orphen dad?! TELL ME, PLEASE!
Thank you for posting this. I know you have a life and you are really busy but it's almost 2014, for Christ's sake! Please just at least, if (hopefully) you read this, please try to find some time so you write more of this. Bye, love you. :(
Orphen fan3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Feed. Me. More!
Orphen fan2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Do more,do more,do more,do more,do more,do more,do more!
Orphen fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved it. Please do more. There are not really a lot of Orphen Fanfics with Alik in it except It's in the blood and in the family and nightmare. And I just love the bond Orphen and Cleo share with Alik, the cute little darling. And I was wondering if Orphen was gonna get better. Please do more. Do more of the story. Tell us how they defeated Garik and when will Orphen and Cleo get married and adopt the sweetheart Alik please,please,pleeeeeeeeeeesase!
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved please try to see if you can finish that it's in family orphen fanfic or at least try to come up with a another story off from chapter 21 where orphen defeats Garik just so I know the it's in the family orphen story has a happy ending. Please again I liked it and I just want to add that I am a sucker for "Father and Son moments" if that was ment to be a father and son moments because if it was then I loved it and like I said I am a fucking sucker for father and son moments and I love the fact that you took Alik and Orphen's relationship to a whole new level and when Alik was snuggling in Orphen's arms while sitting the rocking cair *sniffs* so fucking adorable. Keep up the good work and please try to think about making a sequel from Nightmare or from its in the family where Garik gets his ass handed to him from orphen just so I know that story has a happy I loved it and please keep up the good work and think about making a sequel bye.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was very sweet. Cleo is right, for all of Orphen's roughness, he really does have a softer side he occasionally lets out. Nicely written.
Irondevil chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really like your story line! Keep writing :)
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that was sweet
UGAgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aww I love this oneshot! It's so cute and sweet. Very nice moment between Cleo and Orphen too. Great job.
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
awesome and sweet one chapter story..

you should write more cleo & orphen fics plz...
zacola chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I second GilShalos in saying WOW! I am her beta reader and idea bouncer I am so honored that you chose her fic to expand on.

Good writing and love the waff and tenderness between all of them. I liked Cleo listening in on the "Guy Talk" and Alik coming to Orphen is so sweet.

Thank you for writing the fic and please keep writing.
GilShalos chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh my goodness! Imagine my surprise when I saw Alik in the description and realized this is a spin-off of something I wrote. Wow, I'm honored and you posted this on my birthday, too! Thank you.

This was very cute and nicely done. Good characterizations, even if Orphen shows a little more emotion then usual, it's also how he's been progressing in the story. Not that he won't "fall off the wagon" now and then. And I will definitely be plugging your story in my next chappy, if not trying to work it in somewhere.

Again I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Have a great day!

GilShalos
satomika chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
m...

i like it!

though it's better if there were some orphen/cleo fluff...

weeheehee!
grim reaper sakura chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Oh wow what fanfic you dont write? orphen that brought memories first time reading an orphen fic and i liked it your really good at this im jealous LOL