Reviews for Setting Havoc on the World
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Knuckles found someone! Saphy and him seem to fit nicely together as a couple and I congrat you for putting alot of work on Saphy's character to make it feel that way.

One thing I notice is that you had two characters talk in the same pharagraph and if I remember right, it's a general rule to create a new pharagraph every time another character talks. Other wise, the new chapter was great. A little short but great non the less.

I have to wonder about Saphy and her sister. I love the concept you created between the two of them so I'm curious how you pull it all together. The powers, the contection and all. Very curious. I want to see how that turns out.

Would Sonic ever trust her in the end? Does she prove herself to him? Time would only tell I guess. I really looking forward to that.

Pleas keep me in the loop.
Silver Kitsune Lunaria chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Wow! Saphy sounds cute and Sapphire is so evil. I'm curious how this would turn out.

The plot here is so...intresting, so attention grabbing. I love it and please continue.
NOPEEEEEE chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
o.O i cant wait continue on with it! im not much of a Sonic the hedgehog person, but this story is great! very exciting. i wonder if this could go into the storyline...
Jd-103 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
You need to continue!

I love your story I mean Eggman actually creating something besides a robot thats genius.

Jk-019 Author of G.U.N. gone bad. Seed of Hope: Part One Tail's Hope and Team Imago