Reviews for If Love Is All We Have
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh intense
Mondlerlove chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
Wow. That was simply incredible. I loved the way that the audience just never knew if the attempts would work and what would actually happen next. I was certain that Thomas would shoot Frank instead of Chandler but loved the whole bullet-proof vest thing!

By the way was Monica's new burgandy hair cut meant to be a little like Gale Weathers of Scream 2 except less striking and intense?

Great job though - had me on tenterhooks the entire way through!
MoNdLeRfOrEvEr chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
GREAT story!

good ending too
Mesmorize chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
Wow! this story was great, I had hoped that it would end with C&M Reunited, but this is really good to.

But I didn't want Thomas to be killed I liked him.

well it was a really great story.
spunky-scully chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is totally original and had me on the edge of my seat! Excellent stuff! :D
Tilulation chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
I loved it...!
Andy chapter 12 . 3/12/2004
amybe you can write an epilogue. I mean, I want C&M to be able to reunite with her friends!
daydreamer299 chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
You have to write an epilogue to this amazing story! I would love to see a reunion between everyone! love that C&M came out alive:)!
Krystin chapter 12 . 11/17/2002
Wow! that story was a little on the weird side but was defintly cool!
Tani chapter 12 . 8/27/2002
Hmmm, sounds to me like only half the story is over. This could definitely have a sequel. Many things could happen to this one! Great story! I had fun reading it. )
bluecake chapter 12 . 3/21/2002
That was really good! I think you should continue this!
bluecake chapter 9 . 3/21/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pleassseeeeeeee don't kill Chandler!
bluecake chapter 2 . 3/21/2002
Could this be, like, a kind of Secret Service/FBI/CIA...or something like that kinda thing?
bluecake chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Ooo...freaky...
anti-pest chapter 12 . 2/23/2002
I really really love this fic. It is very good. I wish you could finish it with them coming back some how. Or being able to. PLZ!