Reviews for The Heart That Went On
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
i read this a couple of months ago, and i found it again today, reread it, and I still like it. it's very unique; it's different from other Titanic fanfics. anyways, i like it. :) are you ever going to do more Titanic ones?
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aww that was sweet, good story
Nutter101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
No quintuplets in 1912? I can't really see what you're worrying about. I believe there to be a set of decaplets born in 1908 in Brazil, or another South American country [I can't remember, sorry]. Although, all ten babies, died, I think it highly possible for there to be quintuplets born four years later.
DreamUpAReality chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
“I’ll switch places with you [...]"

[...]

An hour later, Rose stepped into the room to check on Meredith. “Merry, dear, have you seen ELLIE!” Ellie leapt out of bed, frightened.

“How did you know?” Ellie asked, bewildered.

I think here you mean to implie that her kids are identical quintuplets. Also the fact that you said they were all girls could have been a hint as well. The conception of quintuplets is a rare occurence... even rarer that they are all identical... and even rare with how young the mother happens to be. But since you're writing a story and it's fiction (like you said) we can let it slip. On the other hand, I find it very interesting that you're writing about Rose having quintuplets-it's a plot line I've never seen done before.