Reviews for Take it on the Run
M1nks chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
My word this was funny, a joy from start to finish. The list of suitable 'men' complete with tailored pickup lines was totally inspired, I think my personal favourite was 'know that I would like us to copulate'
Elidi chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
OMFG! This is toooooo funny! I nearly hyperventilated I was laughing so hard - especially during the scene with Raelis and Sand and the bad pickup lines. Brilliant! If I ask really nice will you write a new chapter? (big, hopeful, pleading eyes)
Athalanta chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
"Sand, Khelgar and Neeshka had each gathered together 100 gold and made a bet as to how long it would take Casavir to propose.

YES! That's exactly what would happen! You are a genius for keeping them in character in such a hilarious way.
beehoon chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
This story is absolute comedy genius. It's reality bending like the Betrayer Traitor Ranger Danger 30, but so fun! I loved everything- Zhjaeve casting bless, everything with Duncan in it, Sand the smug, Nevalle and his voodoo dolls. I do hope you'll finish the story one day :) Great work!
beehoon chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
"...human incarnation of an angry, evil rodent": this made me laugh way too much! I'm loving the story so far, and I particularly adore Raelis and Karnwyr here :D
Jinjer chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
This is great! XD No cuddles for the bad boy! Please, please, pl-e-ease-ee-ee update?
Catra chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
I just lol'd coke on my keyboard. Please, write more!
Master of Mad chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Hello!

it's really good, as always! It was really funny to see Bishop caught in a squirrel trap! XD

And this area of confusion! XD

Good luck for the rest
Moi chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
You are made of candy and win. Keep updating please, you always give me a good laugh.
Kaori chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
I spent the entire 8 chapters laughing and going "Oh my God!" This story is sexy, hilarious, and abso-bloomin'-lutely awesome! I love it!

P.S. My cats hate me right now because I woke them up with all the laughing.
BronxWench chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Absolutely well worth the wait! The Other Half is gonna hate me tonight when I sit up and giggle in the small hours of the night. ;D
anesor chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
This was a great farce, especially when Nevalle brought out his lighter. (Wonder what the import tariff was?)
pjchik chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
After reading this:

My nose hates you for making Pepsi spray out of it. Repeatedly.

My computer screen hates you for making it get Pepsi showers. Repeatedly.

My husband hates you for making me laugh so hard I woke him up...repeatedly.

My sides, ribs, and jaw hate you for making them ache.

But I loved this story. I'm *still* giggling over the "Do you think Mephasm will do a threesome?" Great read. :D
a firebug chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Reality bending cage awesome. Again, this chapter had me in stitches. Thanks for a good laugh!
dany chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
xDD this is the funiest fict ever! \o\ i don't care much about whos she gona end up with, as long as you keep this fict going for a lot of chapters. but i should say this is the first time i liked kcXsand, they were so sweet and funny togheter!

loved the cage (xD) loved the way you did daeghun, qara, sand, and most of all, loved duncan (xD) never gonna look at him the same way again!