Reviews for Sally's Life
vestia chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
how she met Poseidon how he saw percy and how sally rased perseas
aikokuran chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
she sould like meet the olympians...
stranger anonymous chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
an idea from me- no, not idea...

I read on . on 'ask the gods', that sally met poseidon on a beach. He was walking, the mist covering the fact that he had his trident. He saw sally, and she said 'you have a trident' and he realised she coud see through the mist. It all happened on an summer. And den was percy.

And an idea from meee...

Her uncle kicks her out wen he gets to no she's pregnant. She goes to manhattan. Yhh, maybe cos of dat she drops out of college.

something I read: in pre-school, percy strangled a snake which slithered into his cot wen he went for a nap. Tee hee
I luv pjo chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
How about she meets Poseidon in this chapter?
Wonderland Blossom chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
this is really cool.
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
After her uncle dies, maybe you should talk about how she met Poseidon. Just a suggestion; you don't have to.

I wanted to read the whole thing before I reviewed. Poor Sally, her story is so sad!
LQVE chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Duhh. She meets Poseidon, happy year, has a baby and he grows up! Lol, the endsu.
caitlumms chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
very good! i dont mind the shortness, because its filled with fantastic writing. for an idea, you can have Sally be at college, have a boyfriend, have the boyfriend get her into trouble, and then have poseidon save her. badabing! thanks for the review!
dreamcatcher96 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I really liked it. You are doing fine
Aish Sheva chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
It wasn't bad. A little short, maybe.
Zoe Nightshade chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This is a great first chapter, but Sally's parents didn't believe in the Greek Myths.
caitlumms chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
wow! i never even thought about writing about Sally. this is an ingenious idea! i love the writing and how you include details! great job, and i hope you continue soon. thanks for the review too !
Snb793 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Wow.:( Depressing. and I know how it feels to lose someone. I've lost(counts on fingers) uh 4 I think. Anyways... Awesome story. Keep going!
Live4percabeth chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
wow. this is GREAT! can't believe it's your first fanfiction!
Musafreen chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I always liked the idea of Sally as a central charachter, and I think this one is nicely written. Thank you.