Reviews for Of Snakes and Hellfire
bloodedlife94 chapter 44 . 1/3
I have been soo in love with this your stories regarding harry and his charming, seductive male demon :) long live slash xD
absolutely amazing, and heartbreaking now that its over :'(
Rea chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
Thank you for the series. I devoured it in less than 3 days, grats on getting me hooked. I love the way you came at this line.
Free Siri chapter 44 . 1/20/2014
It's over? Bugger!
Free Siri chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
I don't like Sylvi...
Free Siri chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I thought Cornelius Fudge was dead...
twilightserius chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
ugh dean is an idiot
twilightserius chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
oh this is stalker material other than that finish the rest later
twilightserius chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
ugh that is one huge ass betrayal. Wonder if it was Asmodeus keepin him from being hungry since he is the demon of lust all attention to him.
Dragonanzar chapter 44 . 11/15/2011
A very interesting and imaginative saga. Did you get inspiration from anywhere except Harry Potter? I was looking forwards to the outrage when Harry's guardians and fathers found out that their son had committed suicide at seven and then been in a relationship with a demon since he was nine. Pity that scene didn't actually take place. I suppose the last scene kinda makes up for it, though with the 'Harry, we thought you were dead!' 'I am dead'.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 44 . 7/30/2011
Omg I've finally finished reading this series after... Erm... 2 months?

And I looveeee it! It's cute and funny and awesome!
Artemis Atticus chapter 44 . 7/7/2011
*squee* that was awesome, ive got a plot for what could be a fic, but i really hope i can muster up a little bit of dedication, which i admire you for having :£
Wiana chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
Hello, I'm still reading your story but there's question that's been nagging me for some time. Is Dumbledore some kind of immortal being? Because you killed him 3 times so far... And Claudia found her mother in previous part but now she's there with Harry. There's some other strange things and I don't know what to think about it.
ensis013 chapter 44 . 4/14/2011
Damn, I'm so happy for Luna and Raphael. She doesn't have to sell her body anymore! And I loved it so much when Raphael saved the day by ripping the scum to pieces. But couldn't Luna have struggled more? I mean, she is a witch right? And she wanders around London at night, so she should have a knife nearby?

And Harry and Asmodeus got back together! Ha, look and wallow in your jealousy Dean! He is such a bad boyfriend. Asmodeus is soo much better for Harry.

The end of that Dark Lord was really anti-climatic. What in the world was his purpose anyway? And I thought that Dumbledore was killed by Luna when he broke into her house? But I still loved his death. McGonagall was sooo cool! I love the story. :D
Kanberry chapter 44 . 2/16/2011
-hearts~!-

loved the series. there was a lot of overlaps and loopholes where some of the characters died twice. but overall, i really enjoyed it.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 44 . 1/10/2011
Cute! I like that Leviathan got his happy ending with them, that Luna married her guy (and Ginny lost - I really don't like her character...hmm), and that Harry's family is still accepting of him, regardless of the fact he's dead. Is he dead, a dead Human? Or a lower-Demon with higher connections?

Great series :)