Reviews for The Cheetah Girls One World
VampGurlKisses chapter 7 . 3/9
Despite the typos and left out words, the story has great potential. It had a good plot. I think that chanel should have worked to get Doe back.
Niasia Anderson chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Yes! Joaquin and Dorinda's relationship was terrible when they broke up because of their long distant relationship and how they live too far apart from each other since she lives in Manhattan and he lives in Barcelona. Now that he dumped her; because of that problem; well he acts like he misses her so much and that he cant live without her; so he pesters her like crazy; but Dorinda sees it and tosses it on a flat surface like she doesn't except the mistake he made.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
OMG, Chanel so doesn't deserve Dorinda after everything! She didn't even try to get her back, just stayed with that stupid guy!
Emma James chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
that was amazing why not try a m for a sequel ya know what i mean ;)
Daarilexi chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Sequel u say?... Are you kidding me of course you should! This story was awesome, i liked it alot. Your very good. You should definatly write a sequel!
Hotcutii3 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
that waz a good story! Luv it!
IceRose92 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Loved it! I think there should be a sequel.
Hotcutii3 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Aww! That waz sweet! I luv that song! Itz such a great song. Luvin it! Plz update soon!
IceRose92 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Yay I love the making up!
IceRose92 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Ah this is making me hate Vikram! But this was great! Keep it up :]
Hotcutii3 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
this iz really depressin. But i luv it! WIll Doe stay? Plz update soon!
Hotcutii3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
o0o snapperz! WOW! luvin it! Drama central. lol.
IceRose92 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I was gonna do a story just like this but you beat me too it lol. It's really good so far! Keep up the great work, and please update soon :]
Hotcutii3 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Thiz iz really sad. i Luv Chanel an Dorinda 2gether. Luvin it so far! Plz update soon!