Reviews for Voyeuristic Tendencies
lilyland10177 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved it!
Plot vs. Smut chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
lol, I totally love this story, and I've been in that situation (the A/N at the end). Yeah..._
pupp63 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
that was a good story. you should continue it

! :D
12345jj chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i now you like writing one shots but could you write a sequel to this? that would be awsome, just like this! im gonna continue reading the rest of your one-shots right now. though i should probably go to sleep...
XxKitsunexX chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Marvelous

*purrs*
Katy.J chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was ... incredible

Good writing.
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
that was incredibly hot! awesome job
isa90 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OMG!

this was so good!

Tell me there is a second part to this!
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
haha thats funny about your work

this is awsome you should so mke this a story!

xoxox
Mariea1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Yeah, okay...that was HOT!
dontcare89 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
i really liked this! totally hot and a bit unexpected (her planning it) i almost thought charlie was going to show up at home and ruin it! glad he didn't. well great job and keep up the awesome writting!
HeartOfRaven chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hey! This was amazing hun! I loved it! Great job! Did you happen to put this on dA or no?

HeartOfRaven
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
These kinds of one-shots and lemons are my favorites. You combined both of my favorites in this one. Thank you. :D I really.. um, enjoyed myself. ;) :D
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
you work in a tatoo shop? do they give people tatoos right there? that i wicked sweet! but evan better is your stories! keep it coming!
truehazel chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Woo hoo that was steamy. I love that it was EPOV, I love those, I think they're hotter. And I love that you had anecdotes within the story that didn't take eight paragraphs. I'm still mastery that.

May I just say I am so jealous that you work in a tatoo shop? If I had any artistic ability at all I would be living in a tatoo place.

Jess