Reviews for Homicidal Meter Maid
Mrs.BigToe chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was really funny. I teared up at the end from how much I laughed.

In addition, I could imagine a fifty-something year old Sam with ridiculously long hair, which is hilarious.
writergirl85 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Sheesh! Took me a few days to find this but I finally did! Glad I gave it a reread but whew! Love DLM and SPN and I think they they would have crossed paths at one point with both their lines of work. Have a good day!
Phoenix Lavender Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Omg! This was so awesome! Thank you for writing this!
PerverseLeigh chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love it!

The rapid perspective switching gets a little confusing, but great visualization!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
*sniffles, dabs eyes and smiles*
BBFree chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I liked your story you really had the characters should work on a longer story with the same kind of idea.
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I quite enjoyed that! Very nicely done!
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
god I love this story... wish it was long. I love both DLM and SPN.
pinkbagels chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, I love this story! The ending was wonderfully sweet, and so in keeping with the themes of Dead Like Me.

Great dialogue, too. Wonderful stuff :D
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Naw... cute story :)
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hello.

I've only now stumbled across this story and my love for both Supernatural and Dead Like Me is enough to bring me out of this lazy slump and review. They seem like an unlikely pair to cross over, but you managed to make it work and I praise your ability to keep everyone in character. I especially liked the parts where you'd go into Gerogia's point of view. I could just hear her voice in my head.

Nice job. It's a favorite.

:]
Bergman chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I live in Seattle...and there is no Robinson Park here. Closest we've got is Point Robinson Park, which is southwest of Seattle, across Puget Sound, on Vashon Island, and there are no bridges to the mainland. It's (barely) in the same county as Seattle, and it's a pain to drive to, car ferry access only. For the story purposes, I'd figure you'd want a park that is large, yet somewhat off the beaten path. I'd suggest Discovery Park; It's the largest park in the city, consists of a mix of both tamed and wild areas, and is about as back-of-beyond as you can get from the downtown core, and still be in the built-up areas of the city.
noturbaby chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Love this. Great job with the characters, love the fact you had them write letters to each other. I don't know how Dean figured them out, but I don't care.. Smart Dean is a good Dean. Really good. Can't wait to read more of you work.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 11/22/2008