Reviews for Simplicity
North Caskett chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was a brilliant piece that really touches on the inner Gold that hides behind the outer shell. Very lovely!
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is excellent. It's really well-written and I think you portayed Gold very well, I feel like you really got into his character.

Also the last lines actually made me laugh out loud. More like a gigglefit. I'm glad no one else is home actually, it probably sounded kind of disturbing.

Merialle chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
The last part was funny. :3

This is well-written, and I don't think there are any corrections. I like your style of writing. Please keep up the good work!
blupheonix5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
"Yes, Gold likes it when people know that he’s a simple guy. They never expect too much out of him, and Gold will always happily live up to their expectations. It keeps them from knowing just how complicated Gold is at heart."

I love how you view Gold in this fic. A seemingly simple guy, but very deep and complicated on the inside.

(Gold secretly wonders how they would react if he called them “Siltaro” and “Crystaro”. He immediately resolves to do so sometime in the near future. Preferably near someone with a camera.)

And then you go back and show Gold's well-loved personality. Amazing fic.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Nice... analysis. I see him the same way. :3
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Siltaro? Crystaro?

Gold's going to find himself down under...

Well, that's the last of these awesome PokeSpe one shots. Pity you won't do the rest, but you're a talented writer, nonetheless.
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Love your story~ I hope you would make more like this, especially for Red! Man, just because those main character look kinda idiotic and seems really dense doesn't mean they really are and your story had just proven that! I do hope you make this thing for all the Manga Main Character... Well, love you~
twenty ducats chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I did notice there was another side to Gold after reading the last scene in the Void of Time, but I'd have to say that this is really the definitive Gold. Clearly you took time to look into his character and pull out everything you could find, and you sewed it together into a lovely character fic.

The last two sentences were hilarious, by the way.