Reviews for Stolen Away
...oh shit lmao oh shiiiit
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 9/7
Adorable story! I love how L fooled everyone and just joined the police department.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 9/7
Haha poor Light! I love how L left the crown there that he had already stolen. Great chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/7
Great chapter! I also like the idea of a thief!L since he would be good at it. I like Light being corruptible too haha.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/12
I loved your store
Bloody Alpha chapter 1 . 3/27
Wow. Just wow. I kind of expected that this story would be unfinished seeing that there are only three chapters but I guess that I stand corrected. Wow. Love it. LOVE IT.
Bloody Alpha chapter 1 . 3/27
pinecat chapter 3 . 2/1
This was awesome! And cute! And I'm so happy L turned out to be so good to Light (even if he is still a pain in the ass, literally and figuratively, for our dear detective). Thank you for this! :3
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
This was wrapped up nicely, I like Light's thoughts at the wonder/curiosity of how gentle L was with him. Finding out the L started as a or few detectives before went the criminal route and then went back to be with Light, was conflictingly romantic haha Thank you for writing this story!
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
I am glad you wrote this chapter as you did and didn't go any further, it would've been too far if Light gave in so easily though he did actually give in a little lol. L is infuriating and wow I feel bad for Light because unwanted advanced and framed for larceny :-(
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was really cute, I enjoyed reading your authors note it gave the story a richer flavor because I agreed with your evaluations haha Lovely execution of a fun concept, my favorite parts were the dialogue between L and Light, hilarious and promising ;-) Thanks for writing.
tineyninja chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
This was amazing :)
Sage1111 chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
This is awesome! I think that was the perfect place to end it, though a sequel could be done in the future.
Otherwise this got some good laughs out of me and I just loved how you did L's character!
masamumu chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Thanks for the story,I really enjoy!
naritaluv chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
ㅋㅋ it is hillarious
i luv their interaction uve written them so well
now m and n is showing up
lights irritation is so amusing