Reviews for Stolen Away
LxLight4ever chapter 1 . 6/20
Jamais vu des personnes aussi grossières et incompétentes. Oh si DHL. Mais au moins eux, ils insistent pour nous donner notre colis (voir même à quelqu'un) pour finellement ne jamais le garder. Fedex, eux, le garde et peut importe les événement que vous devez avoir, ils s'en foutent complètement de votre vie et reviennent quand ils veulent sans jamais vous donner un recommandé, un avis de passage ou une insitance pour le donner a quelqu'un ou encore a un de vos voisins. J'ai téléphoner bien sûr au service clientèle ou j'ai été reçue par une femme grossière et malpolie, pas de bonjour, pas la moindre once d'inquiétude, pas de bonne journée. Elle m'a direct raccrochée au nez. Moi je vous le dis, Fedex, c'est comme nos ex, de la merde.
Izumikii chapter 2 . 4/8
I’ve reread these three chapters a few times and each time I always love and enjoy it ! This is super awesome , and the humor is great .
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
...oh shit lmao oh shiiiit
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Adorable story! I love how L fooled everyone and just joined the police department.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
Haha poor Light! I love how L left the crown there that he had already stolen. Great chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Great chapter! I also like the idea of a thief!L since he would be good at it. I like Light being corruptible too haha.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
I loved your store
Ragnhildr chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Wow. Just wow. I kind of expected that this story would be unfinished seeing that there are only three chapters but I guess that I stand corrected. Wow. Love it. LOVE IT.
Ragnhildr chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
pinecat chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
This was awesome! And cute! And I'm so happy L turned out to be so good to Light (even if he is still a pain in the ass, literally and figuratively, for our dear detective). Thank you for this! :3
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
This was wrapped up nicely, I like Light's thoughts at the wonder/curiosity of how gentle L was with him. Finding out the L started as a or few detectives before went the criminal route and then went back to be with Light, was conflictingly romantic haha Thank you for writing this story!
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
I am glad you wrote this chapter as you did and didn't go any further, it would've been too far if Light gave in so easily though he did actually give in a little lol. L is infuriating and wow I feel bad for Light because unwanted advanced and framed for larceny :-(
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was really cute, I enjoyed reading your authors note it gave the story a richer flavor because I agreed with your evaluations haha Lovely execution of a fun concept, my favorite parts were the dialogue between L and Light, hilarious and promising ;-) Thanks for writing.
tineyninja chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
This was amazing :)
Sage1111 chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
This is awesome! I think that was the perfect place to end it, though a sequel could be done in the future.
Otherwise this got some good laughs out of me and I just loved how you did L's character!