Reviews for Stolen Moments
Seraphim210 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was beautiful. n_n. I enjoyed reading this so much! the way you described Genesis was simply flawless! I read it a few times over just because it made me happy. n_n
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yay! I like how you've written this pairing. 3
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Amazing story
Lady Comare chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
:) I Luv it _
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I too agree that you walked a fine line with this story in, getting the point across, without turning it into some trashy romance. Good job with this pairing, I have to imagine it’s a little hard to write for, though you seem to be a kind of pioneer in this.

-Cedar
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Hmm, here's something new and interesting. Tifa with Genesis, of all people? I'm a poet myself, so I reckon if it was me I'd enjoy having a lover like Genesis who would share my passion for poetry and prose. (And I saw some clips on YouTube...such a sexy voice...)

Glad to have found this oneshot...lips puckering with lemony goodness. Timely, too; it's getting colder outside and I figure I need some literary steaminess to warm me up nicely.
rose444100 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I have to agree with the review about you not turning this into done.I rarely find fanfiction's of Genesis that is not a yaoi fic.I have no problem with those but they're not my kind of fic' thanks for posting you're fic's of Genesis. Keep up the good I added this to my favorite list.
Luna of the Black Moon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Brilliant, truly brilliant. At last I see a fic where Gen-chan doesn't get paired up in a yaoi attempt. Anyway I kinda like this pairing will be waiting to see more if not... Good work!
ChibiChibiBunny chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Now this is a new pairing. Pretty good I must say. It's not horribly smutty yet it's very detailed. Awesome job!
Marisa chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Time to check out fire mystic's fics.

Nice one. I never thought about a Genesis/Tifa pairing. I haven't played Crisis Core, but I've seen screenshots of Genesis and he is a hottie.

This was well-written and had a lot of feeling.

I'm off to read your other two stories.
Rikarox chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
nice..i liked it. GeneFa
Cornelialovecaleb chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I really enjoyed this story, the pairing's interesting. Great work!
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was wonderful. Passionate and intense, and vivid without turning into smut. Very well done! I have to say I don't see a lot of Genesis x Tifa fics out there, but the ones I do find are rare gems. Like this. It's a pairing I've found I enjoy, despite my die-hard Cloti-ness, and enjoy it a lot when written well. I'll be adding this to my favorites and looking out for more. :) Thanks for writing it!