Reviews for Forever Is Our Today
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
I really hope you do get back to this story. You are doing a great job with it and i would hate for it to be forgotten
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Love your story so far.

You are doing a great job.

I cant wait till you get back from exams so you can continue this story.

Good luck!

Have a good holiday!
hellena8989 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
update soon!
fanatsmystical chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
good luck on exams, i know what you're talking about there! i hope you can write more soon )
eridani chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Oh my god, Where is the rest of this story! This is the best of its kind that I've read so far. And so well written! At first I found the edgier, almost Beat-like narrative tone a bit confronting, but I have to say I think its very refreshing to see that sort of language used every now and again. Makes the characters seem more like real teenagers, or at least the kind of unsanitized teenager I remember. Next major standout aspect of this was the eroticism- VERY nicely developed tension there between Edward and Bella.I thought you managed to avoid all the usual pitfalls and cliches that romance writers tend to fall into beautifully. As female who grew up in a household of females, and attended an all-female high school, I found the insight into seventeen yr old Edward's male mind quite fascinating. The prose was definitely a cut above the average here- there were some really fantastic moments of imagery there. You seem to have a very tactile sense to your writing, which added so much to the tension between E&B. I liked the fact you balanced metaphor and literal description out nicely- there's nothing worse than having a writer so wrapped up in metaphor you lose the 'reality' of the narrative.
UGAgirl chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
great story so far. the last part makes me wonder though if he's only in it for sex now or not. can't wait for the next chapter to find out. hope you update soon.
FangLang chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Tell me there's a new chapter coming soon? Please?
smurfyhuckles chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Your story is great, I love it, keep up the good work!

peace, love and muffins

smurfyhuckles
brandy chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
love this story... cant wait till you update again...
emillythestrange chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
i love this story! i love this edward and please please update soon!
DarkMagic10 chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Emmett is totally hilarious, I have to say. xD Nice work with the Eddie POV, and I can't wait for more steamin' E&B action!
smile for the paparazzi chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Awesome chapter! im a little confused, does edward only want bella for her body? i thought he said it was deeper...im sorta confused...

please update soon, i cant wait to read more!

love:

smile for the paparazzi :D
fairenough chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Really liking this story. You keep surprising me with where you take it.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter

I'm going to be totally selfish and ask for them to be longer. I know i have no right to because they are already a great length. i mean you could be really horrible and make them a third of the length.

You did a great job. I hope edward keeps in mind what she said about not wanting to be held down. She's not one of his toys. She obviously has a deep history.

I cant wait to see what happens the next day at school. I have a feeling he's going to be a dick which worries me because bella doesnt deserve that. If he is i hope she at least finds it in her to snap at him for it. Call him a prick or something. or maybe she'll just call him a waste of time...I'm nervous and excited for whatever you have coming
FangLang chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
You have no idea how much i'm loving this story. It's retarded.

I really enjoy how you write Edward. Brilliant. Looking forward to the next one.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »