Reviews for The Treasure
ghostwritten2 chapter 48 . 5/18
What a wonderful conclusion to an amazing story. I love the name Angelique Rosetta; it's perfect. And I love the reveal in an earlier chapter about Erik's family. Now on to The Claim...
ghostwritten2 chapter 40 . 5/17
Ah! Christine, don't get the wrong idea!

I love the idea of the music box holding Erik's power and I love the way it was returned to him - and Meg's role as an oracle. She always seemed to be the Opera Ghost's herald in the movie.

(Also, I am now shipping Meg and Raoul.)
ghostwritten2 chapter 30 . 5/15
Oh my gosh, what a roller coaster! The fighting! The booby traps! The rope bridge! So glad that the Don and his men are defeated and that they have the ring back.

But oh nooo about other dangers! This is all so exciting though.
ghostwritten2 chapter 20 . 5/13
Oh no! It's Raoul!

I love the backstory for E&C in this chapter, though...Erik's first sight of Christine and his being charmed by her, her father agreeing to their future marriage, Christine's desire for the Angel of Music to come to her, and her selecting the corset and lacy wrapper on purpose on the night they first met face-to-face because she hoped she'd see him.

Now on to the next chapter to see what will happen!
ghostwritten2 chapter 11 . 5/13
Don Carlos is eeeevil.

I like Christine following her heart and disobeying Erik's commands, and his realization that she did as she had to. They are both such strong characters, the perfect match and mate for each other.

And I forgot to say this after the chapter when it happened, but I loved the scene of them being caught in the rain in the flower meadow and finding the rock overhang. Their moments of love together are just the best!
ghostwritten2 chapter 5 . 5/12
What a sad and beautiful tale the legend of the ring is. I have tears in my eyes. I hope Erik and Christine find the ring again!
damonmysaviour chapter 48 . 1/4
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever read. You are truly a talented writer and should be immensely proud. Brava!
livinnggggg this
kfd602 chapter 48 . 8/11/2016
Your writing is absolutely amazing. Your work is addictive. Well thought out, heartwarming, with a perfect balance of originality and keeping true to the source. I barely slept going through The Quest and The Treasure. I also adored the symbolism notes in The Quest. I am no English or Theater expert, but I so enjoy the insight of those more experienced. Thank you for sharing this story and yourself with me and your other readers. It has been quite a journey so far, and I cannot wait to read more in The Claim.
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 48 . 3/21/2016
Such an awesome story.

If there is another, I can't wait to read it

LRC
Guest chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
I personally live the "steam" from previous chapter...keep it coming...

LRC
kvasconez chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
Never concern yourself with the M rating. Others' stories become repetitive using the same phrases, expressions. However, you do a marvelous job making each physical love scene unique and expressed in such a fashion as to convey the emotions, not just the physical feelings and bodily reactions. I am truly impressed by your writing and style.
kvasconez chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
I have been reading your stories...why have you not published these. Fascinating storylines, great character development. There are many wonderful authors on this site, but you are one of the best I have read. I would certainly buy your books! I have seen another writer take down her stories as she publishes them...and I have bought all of her books. Please consider it! Great stuff!
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
I still think that's Lupita, not Nadya.
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
A lullaby about angels dancing in moonbeams?
What's it called?
I want to look it up on YouTube!