Reviews for The Treasure
damonmysaviour chapter 48 . 1/4
This is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever read. You are truly a talented writer and should be immensely proud. Brava!
livinnggggg this
kfd602 chapter 48 . 8/11/2016
Your writing is absolutely amazing. Your work is addictive. Well thought out, heartwarming, with a perfect balance of originality and keeping true to the source. I barely slept going through The Quest and The Treasure. I also adored the symbolism notes in The Quest. I am no English or Theater expert, but I so enjoy the insight of those more experienced. Thank you for sharing this story and yourself with me and your other readers. It has been quite a journey so far, and I cannot wait to read more in The Claim.
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 48 . 3/21/2016
Such an awesome story.

If there is another, I can't wait to read it

LRC
Guest chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
I personally live the "steam" from previous chapter...keep it coming...

LRC
kvasconez chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
Never concern yourself with the M rating. Others' stories become repetitive using the same phrases, expressions. However, you do a marvelous job making each physical love scene unique and expressed in such a fashion as to convey the emotions, not just the physical feelings and bodily reactions. I am truly impressed by your writing and style.
kvasconez chapter 16 . 3/9/2016
I have been reading your stories...why have you not published these. Fascinating storylines, great character development. There are many wonderful authors on this site, but you are one of the best I have read. I would certainly buy your books! I have seen another writer take down her stories as she publishes them...and I have bought all of her books. Please consider it! Great stuff!
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
I still think that's Lupita, not Nadya.
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
A lullaby about angels dancing in moonbeams?
What's it called?
I want to look it up on YouTube!
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
(frowns in confusion)
Pledged her...troth?
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
(frowns in confusion)
What does "edify" mean?
HollyHobbit13 chapter 48 . 10/25/2015
Epic and wonderfully written; hope to read more about their little family and Meg & Raoul's courtship/wedding ...?! Brava, Brava - huzzah!
HollyHobbit13 chapter 34 . 10/25/2015
Nadya is trouble; hope Erik doesn't put his baby in her belly.
HollyHobbit13 chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Macy's needs to be eliminated
HollyHobbit13 chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
*God's teeth*, Raoul, you idiot! For once do the right thing, man!