Reviews for Heaven Unexpected
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god, this was breathtakingly beautiful.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This started out all fluff, then got hardcore in the drama, and ultimately ended on a very sweet note. I love it.
andrew brown chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
The literal translation is pupil of the eye. However, we would say apple of the eye. It is meant to be an endearment.
John Smith chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Good heavens I just I can't even ther bebby but help so beautiful my gosh I cannot make deal with this story so much happy btu more sad but then

I love this story more than I can express. The long, sad, drawn out absence of Naruto is so melancholy for Sakura, but it's not dramatic. It's exactly her. She's so strong, so determined, and so very motherly that there's no question as to whether she could handle this and be a good mother. I LOVE that you did not explore a lack of confidence in motherhood in the least; Sakura is so maternal already that I think it'd be inappropriate. But her sadness is so profound in its simplicity. She gives herself so few times to really break down, and they seem so quiet and gentle. Oh, Sakura. Oh my gosh.

Hitomi is wonderful. I love that Sakura named her after the beautiful eyes Naruto passed down. I like to imagine Naruto with daughters (lots and lots of daughters. And like, maybe 1 or 2 sons) and I think he'd be the best dad imaginable. That's why it was so well done here when Sakura reflected on his absence in Hitomi's life. There is no way it wouldn't make the readers so sad because we all know exactly what she means by that. ._.

Phenomenal job on a beautiful story with a great ending.

Oh, before I forget! It was very astute and clever of you the way you explained his long absence. The anti-climactic nature of it made it so that he could immediately be a healthy father figure in Hitomi's life. If he had been under some kind of horrible experimentation and etc etc, I can imagine that you would have had a very hard time as the author to bring the story back around to feeling sweet. Very wise call there, imo. Great job. Just.. great job. :)
Gd8909 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Amazing, amazing story. It made me cry a little... and that is a hard thing to do, let me tell you.
strawberrycheese chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Am too lazy to log in

But this is my review:

I hope you cried while writing it, cuz I did while reading it

It's beautifully written, I stopped when I reached the part about him disappearing for two years and scrolled down to the ending. To check that it's happy ending, and then I took my time reading the rest of it

I cried. It's sooooo beautifully amazingly written, this piece is just so dramatically touching. *sniffs*
You deserve an award for writing this 8k piece
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved it. Overall a nice story. I hope you will write more Narusaku stories. :')
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this is seriously one of the best narusaku fanfics ou t there! great reading:)
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story, it made me cry :')
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Had me on the verge of tears! I love this story. So glad it had a happy ending! You are am amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OMG! This is brilliant! Made me cry during the middle to the end.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I was trying so hard not to cry! This was just so good. (: I usually go for the crack pairings but I'm really starting to love NaruSaku!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ohhhhh you made me bawl my EYES OUT. But that was an amazing, beautifully-written story and I have a feeling this isn't the last time I'm going to read it.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I actually cried...OMG. So good XD
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
One of these days I'm going to have to rereview this, because this story has left me a sobbing mess, and you deserve a better review than this. I'm just happy that I can be a happy sobbing mess now.