Reviews for drop
Akilina-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh gosh..I can't tell you how much this amused me. It's sheer awesome. The flow of it all really did it for me, I think.

It's quite sad though and the scene plays out in my head just perfectly! I can't see Axel as one for commitment and the possibility of Sora just being left there with Axel never returning is acidic. Like coffee. Acidic yet addicting.

You did a wonderful job on this. I can't see how you're not satisfied with it. It's a beautiful fic for being so short.

Akilina
Karra-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was kind of reminded me of a song,it had a musical quality to it.
Decorinne chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was amazing. Sharp and acidic but beautiful and heartbreaking with a hint of a smirk. Seriously - do love!
IV Red chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Lovely, lovely.

So very captivating in the start, and goddamn Sora for having to say "I love you". It was like a slap of reality with a little bit of pity after all the pretty pretty but severely unromantic description.

This line, however, won my heart and more: "and take this to heart, darling, all white things end in smoke and soot and you’re well on your way".

Wonderful job for something this short.
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is lovely. Sounds almost like a poem at times, with the rhyming and assonance and consonance (long words so I sound like I know what I'm talking about). But it's an ALMOST, which is good, because I hate poetry and I love this.

This is gonna sound weird, but I like that it's in present tense. It's just right for the situation, you know, and it'd take away from it to be in past tense-and that's really obvious, but I thought I'd say so.
jennipher chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is my favorite of yours. Seriously. This type of wrtiing is my favorite.

This is...genous? Yes.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I feel so honored to have so many things dedicated to me. You spoil me, Spaff-Taff.

AxelSora is sugary sweet damnation in a glittery box, and honestly, I'd never really given much thought to it before this. But it's shiny and wonderful and all things lovely and tear-jerking. Poor Sora-baby, getting his halo all twisted and gnarled-up on the ground.

(And the beginning line..."if it hurts kiss it better" is from that Relient K song, right? "Jefferson Aero Plane"? Am I right?)

Indefinite hearts,