Reviews for Elfen Lied: The End
merleawee chapter 24 . 2/14
His story is amazing!
But what happened? You leave her?

Well, if you do not mind I have some questions about Tomo:
What was the scope of his vectors (In his original body)?
Well, he is a Pure Diclonious, then he was born of a sexual relationship, (or not?)
His mother suffered mutations as Lucy's mother? Or she was a pure Diclonious? Tomo was abandoned by parents?
I wish in some chapter spoke more of the origins of Tomo. :)

BTW, take being so bad, I can't hate him, wish him a happy ending.

Oh, sorry if my English is bad, I'm not American, I am Brazilian, and I am using a translator to write this text.
BioIra chapter 24 . 1/19
Your story is really great, so I sincerely hope for an update later this year and a further continuation of the story.
heredia chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
likes the part with diclonius in iraq, its quite usefull and optional utensil - having vectors as the only way to save yourself from hellish live in forcefull marriage
heredia chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
Kosuke really more suitable to be diclonius king - loving to queen and caring about wellbeing of his kind
heredia chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
Ray is cool
heredia chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
very good plan they make
heredia chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
very good, Lucy in character
heredia chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
oh shit, poor Wanta
Alex Silver chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I think this is ingenious the whole concept of The Last Diclonius through to this it also gives a story for Lucy I always hoped for I love it all and I will send in another review of the overall when I get to the final chapter until then thank you for your magical story-writing skills.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Ok I'm anymoys so pay no mind but, I've read it all and it's VERY good, most fanfiction is crap( no offense to noob writers) but this,... Good.
EL619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
ME AGAIN!Q
DON'T STOP WRITING chapter 24 . 6/12/2012
Pls don't give up on this story! Its too well written to be given up on :(
DON'T STOP WRITING chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
? why are you so good at writing?
heterocyclicamine chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
This story is *amazing*! I love your writing style and I can't wait until you update! I want a cute Lucy/Kohta scene! I'm a sucker for romantic parts :3
JonnaJacobsen chapter 24 . 3/20/2011