Reviews for Elfen Lied: The End
heredia chapter 20 . 3/27
likes the part with diclonius in iraq, its quite usefull and optional utensil - having vectors as the only way to save yourself from hellish live in forcefull marriage
heredia chapter 16 . 3/27
Kosuke really more suitable to be diclonius king - loving to queen and caring about wellbeing of his kind
heredia chapter 14 . 3/27
Ray is cool
heredia chapter 12 . 3/26
very good plan they make
heredia chapter 11 . 3/26
very good, Lucy in character
heredia chapter 8 . 3/26
oh shit, poor Wanta
Alex Silver chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I think this is ingenious the whole concept of The Last Diclonius through to this it also gives a story for Lucy I always hoped for I love it all and I will send in another review of the overall when I get to the final chapter until then thank you for your magical story-writing skills.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Ok I'm anymoys so pay no mind but, I've read it all and it's VERY good, most fanfiction is crap( no offense to noob writers) but this,... Good.
EL619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
ME AGAIN!Q
DON'T STOP WRITING chapter 24 . 6/12/2012
Pls don't give up on this story! Its too well written to be given up on :(
DON'T STOP WRITING chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
? why are you so good at writing?
heterocyclicamine chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
This story is *amazing*! I love your writing style and I can't wait until you update! I want a cute Lucy/Kohta scene! I'm a sucker for romantic parts :3
JonnaJacobsen chapter 24 . 3/20/2011
Please don't kill Tomo... TT_TT

Kill Kouta instead... TT_TT
JonnaJacobsen chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAA? OO

TOMO IS STILL ALIVE? OO
Also Sprach Mina chapter 23 . 10/3/2010
Very amazing and touching chapter (I read chapter 22 as well). I feel so bad for Lucy and the others right now; I would tear Tomo and RAVEN limb from limb if my children were taken away from me.

Anyway, glad to see your back from your break. Can't wait for more!