Reviews for Recruitment Policy
dalene chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
hahaaaahaa whooo,very funny.i loved it.
Aya2013 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Inusagi chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I got irrationally angry when the old dude called Ianto a stuck up sheep shagger. Bastard.

It wa great! I was interested from start to finish. I almost never get interested in OCs, but I liked Robert and Jenny both!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
XandyNZ chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
LOL! That last punch!

... and I'm glad that Winstone got what was coming to him! No one messes with Jack's Torchwood team! :)
DarqueThoughts chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Just found this story thru a rec on livejournal and I LOVED it!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Oh, I got a kick out of this one! I kinda figured that you were going to keep Robert since he had chapters from his point of view, but I was also hoping that you were going to keep Jenny, too. She would have been a good field agent from the sounds of it. The kiss in the last scene was priceless. Jack had that coming to him since he had been making Robert very uncomfortable with the innuendos and the flirting. Now they both know where they stand. While I wasn't sure about Henriett being the doctor, I can see her as learning while Samuel was a complete prick that will be giving nurses problems when he gets put in a hospital or a nursing home. The types of problems that make hard working nurses grit our teeth and smile when we want to stick a carnation up his butt and tell him it's a rectal thermometer. (I'm a nurse's aid.) All in all a good story.
Meatball42 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story :) It's got badass Ianto, lots of funny, yet it's also a really convincing post-Exit Wounds- it doesn't have as much extreme melodrama as some stories I've read. I love Robert and the whole process was totally believable for Torchwood.
Tefnut chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
I really loved that story. Ianto, Jack and Gwen were in-character (although I *like* your Gwen; I don't like the official Gwen). I loved how you handled the memories of Tosh and Owen. The OCs were believable, and their behaviour was consistent. I absolutely dig your Ianto. He's good!

And, last but not least, your writing is smooth and "active" (for lack of a better word). I like that you don't get lost in endless thought-processes.

I'm just a bit sad it's over. :-)
Fick Chick chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
This was quite good. I really liked your OCs.
ReadByRain15 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
That was amazing! The last little part was my favorite, haha! Jack totally deserved it. I love this story, much better than Season 3 if you ask me. They should have introduced new characters to complete the team; that's what they did for Suzie and every Torchwood member before. I get depressed every time I think about how the team disinegrated. But I really enjoyed reading your fic, it was great!
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Awesome! You had me laughing so hard again and I just couldn't stop reading. Now it's way past my bed time and I so blame you for not getting enough sleep.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
This has been one of the most intriguing, well-thought-out, well-written stories I've read in ages! I was sucked in from the very beginning and I am actually left with a vaguely dissatisfied feeling now that it's over. I mean, it's over. No more story. There needs to be lots - as in LOTS - more stories about this new Torchwood.

I'm so glad you dealt with Sam the way you did. You created a totally dispicable character that made Owen look like a Saint with a halo! As for Robert, you developed his character into someone who would fit in perfectly with TW - right down to punching Jack's lights out! Genius!

Anyway, this is absolutely brilliant, and I really am sorry it's come to an end - I wish you would write more stories about this new team. Really. Lots LOTS MORE stories!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Just so you know, I'm changing my password to "Captain Jack Harkness is a sex god with an ass that won't quit."!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
To be honest, I wasn't going to comment until the end, because it would take away from me reading this story - this is utterly fantastic! I was intrigued half-way through the first chapter! But now, because I was forced, BY YOU, to take a break, I'll go ahead and say something.

Forcing me to picture Gwen bloody Cooper as a "cow with wind" is cruel, inhuman and just plain mean! I just spent the better part of five minutes trying desperately to breath, because I laughed so hard at the images your words provoked that I couldn't catch my breath. I hope you're bloody well happy with yourself! Those three words are a stroke of absolute brilliance!