Reviews for Attack
Envy the Broken chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I loved that story. kinda sad and confusing but good
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow... That was incredible. You write Envy really well!
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, so I was sitting at my computer sulking at the loss of my XL access, when I suddenly decided that I REALLY had the need to read some fanfiction. And who better to turn to than the amazing Burakku? (like we don't know that answer to that one. No one, duh). And omgsh I totally picked the best story ever. So, I know Envy is like, not my favorite? But he's quickly scooting his way up the ranks with the way you write him because .

Like, that is so what I was thinking when I got to the last sentence of the story. Just like that. This is so brilliant in so many ways that it burns. It's just that amazing. Like...I don't even have words for it any more.

I love it, love you, love love love.
burakku's apperentice chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I like how you did the lyrics in the story! I wish I knew the lyrics to one of the songs I listen to and then insert them into my story.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
So Sad... That was an awesome fanfic. I especially loved the ending.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
huh. interesting
marmaroth chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
...that was so sad...(sniff) I feel so sorry for Envy now...T_T

Great job! Well, that really explained a lot...sigh...(sobs) SO SAD!
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
:o

Omg, this was GREAT! Beautiful! X3

I envy you and your fabulous, artistic writing ;]
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Someting whit orginal plot is wrong. Hoho-papa created Envy not dante, he died from mercury poisoning and hoho tried to bring him back, but after understanding that he failed,and only created 'monster' he left him and Dante,(he always known that he was created by hoho-papa)

Oh, and you must give me a link for the OVA, it's the only fma ova i hadn't seen!