Reviews for Thank You
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Nice
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Opi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
good and sweet fic

God bless
Cool fanatic chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love Jasper! This was a great fanfic of him and Bella.
Justchillingandliving chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
can you read a story its all human & bella & jasper are together & jasper bella to have a baby
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
so sweet
FeMcB chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
loved this, it just left me with such a warm fuzzy feeling! you could just feel the connection between the two of them. awesome job writing this
TaffyGirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw! So sweet!
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i like your stile its verey sweet of u to give jasper a chance to show how he felt and i agre with u jasper is my fav male caricter
SimplyKey chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
good story i like it...shouldve hugged anyways
Origami Cranes chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow,that was very well written! It was so sweet when they hugged! Great job:D
Sparxyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
do u know of any stories where Jasper is sorry he tried 2 hurt Bella when she was a human? and where Bella understands? I loved this, btw.
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love this! Bella made the one statement about her and Jasper growing closer, but we never really got to see just the two of them together. This is a really great missing moment, I think. Great job!
Elisabethl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh wow. I loved this. I agree with you, Jasper is so very interesting, and I think we didn't see enough of him in BD. So thanks for writing this ) It was good to finally see someone address the relationship between Bella and Jasper as it is in the books. And you did a good job too!
hanbabess chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah! The emotion between Bella and Jasper is so sweet! Great writing. I liked your describing. xD xx