Reviews for Hocus Pocus: Black Magic
Stars r fallin chapter 6 . 3/30
Please write a sequel to this incredible story
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Did she get to keep her magic powers?
Marie King chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Wow this was a fantastic story!
You wrote the characters with such richness and emotional complexity I was mesmerized from beginning to end!

I hope you write another Hocus Pocus story soon as you really have a incredible knack for writing the characters!

I look 4ward to reading & reviewing more stories from you :)
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
One thing that the authors don't get is that the Witches and that wizard would be totally confused at the modern technology since discoveries like combustion and AC/DC electrical currents were not yet discovered in their time.

The movie actually showed The Sanderson Sisters confused at the path way they were walking on from their house and the city bus. I personally like Double Double Toil and Trouble because the pacing feels more *real*.

I don't know how else to describe it but the pacing is too fast in this movie but it's still fun to read a fic or two.
Bluedog270 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story, glad u wrote it! :)
Anony mouse101 chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story! Loved the ending! It gave me goose bumps!
MJ-ISO487 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Well that was a suprprising story in which should have been made into a film, its too bad that it wasn't i mean it looked promising to me.
dazzledpixie88 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Great story! I loved the storyline and how you use all of the original characters. :) I just wish that they had made a sequel to the movie. :(
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Ooooo The witches are back!:D now there's hell to pay...hahaha I can't wait to continue reading this!:)
Destiny's Darkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Just so you know, there actually is a 'Hocus Pocus' category.
N0L0NG3R1NU53 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Haha! My name is Nikki! XD Anyway, great chapter!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
LOVE THIS!
Letters to Lady Edith chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Hey, I love this story...and the ending! Am I to guess there will be another part? :]
BellesAndRoses chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
EPIC!
doctorwho29 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
This story is awsome! I wish it was longer!