Reviews for Love Between Pride
Chelsea Ezden chapter 13 . 5/30
Haku and Tenshi are my favourite couple, closely followed by Yukio and Yuji and let's not forget Itachi and Deidara. Honestly any pairing you come up with I will support, u just have this way of writing that has me hooked
DChan21 chapter 13 . 5/28
I love this story! The first one was great but this was just fantastic! My favorite pairing was Itachi and Deidara OMG I would have love to have a story just of them and how Daisuke came to be!' Love your story, thanks for the great work!
Titania1796 chapter 13 . 5/3
puedes por favor hacer una secuela me gusto mucho
arifacandlelight chapter 13 . 4/17
write more sasunaru mpreg pleasee.. XD
Thanks for writing
OnceDeadTwiceShy chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
I love it! I loved it all! Both of them!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Yay great story
Wow chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Gosh this story was just simply amazing ;v; the ending was sweet and all that! Loved it! Never had a series,(I guess you can call this that haha since there's a 1st & 2nd) that I've read, really pulled me in as great as this one did. Some stories tend to confuse the reader when they try to make big family stories like this, but jeez you made everything work perfectly. The first story of this was phenomenal and this one right here was 10x lovelier3333 Haha I know it's probably been awhile since you've been on here writing awesome stories, but I'd love to see one-shots of this or any continuation *_* lol and one more thing, this is the first story that I've actually really loved the pairings in; especially the characters you've made up, Haku & Tenshi3
reviewer chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Love the plot. Love your writing style. Got feed up up Tenshin x Haku story, took so many screen/time up. With how numerous their written time is, could have fooled me this being an orig story instead of Naruto. Alternate or not. Spreading the scene within Sas and Narus children is not fair. Youve focused too much with those two, its annoying.
MissLittleNeko chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
FLUFFY everywhere. love it even though i really dont like hideaki or akemi still alive and you mention about madara but never elaborate. but somehow, you did a good job. congratulations and thanks for not making this story ends. love you so much and keep the hard work on your other stories.
MissLittleNeko chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
up and down like a rollercoaster... thats your talent you know. make my feeling like a rollercoaster when i read your story.
MissLittleNeko chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
the story between tenshi and haku remind me of romeo and juliet... no offense. i really like it, very much. oh i really like haku. i imagined him as very beautiful boy.
moonoverthetop chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
The end! I love this story so much, Im going to miss al those characters and this world you created
moonoverthetop chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
OMG! I really hope this has a good happy ending
moonoverthetop chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Im reading as slowly as possible so this wont have to finish! I love it so much, i love the world you created and all those new characters! i wish there was more about sasuke, cause I feel like he isnt in the fic as much as the others.
moonoverthetop chapter 5 . 9/26/2013