Reviews for Blood Trust
dedred4584 chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
difinitivly an interesting story good job
Ermilus chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
I like it
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
What about the Purebloods Coven? They were able to procreate, such as the House of Erebus which have diffrent tribes, and the House of Damaskinos
EtchedInDiamond chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
Wow, great story! It's not the best I've ever read, but hey, its far from the worst. You have the hook that compels the reader to finish the story in one satisfying gulp, a quality characteristic of the best stories. The universe tie-in was unique and believable, the dialogue humorous and intriguing, and the actions scenes were kick-ass. I applaud you, good sir!
yay chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Totally EPIC battle at the end! Much better than that lame ass ending in BD where everyone just goes home. Just a couple little quibbles: Jane can only use her powers on one person at a time. Also, I think it would be helpful if you told us which character's POV it was at the beginning of each chapter.

Anyway, like I said: THIS should have been the ending of BD. Good work.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
Hoo boy...

I had my doubts about how the crossover genres listed were going to interact with each other- the CONCEPT sounded interesting, but “Twilight” vampires didn’t quite seem to fit in a world where the other two existed as well-, but from the moment you established the idea that Selene’s ‘breed’ of vampire were different from the type that Blade had fought before Daystar wiped them out, I was intrigued, and things just progressed onwards from there (Even if I still wish you’d really shown Blade, Selene and Michael’s first meeting with each other).

Things might progress quickly after Zoe and Rennesme run into each other, but your take on Rennesme’s personality as a fundamentally trusting nature that can nevertheless do some SERIOUS damage when she needs to is very effective, and her friendship with Zoe certainly works.

In the end, the only real downside to this story is that you don’t develop it enough; if you’d shown Blade and Michael interact more as the ‘warrior hybrids’, or at least explored Michael and Selene’s contact with the Night Stalkers, in more detail, than it would have improved my opinion of the story, but as it is the plot seemed to be a bit rushed, as though you were focusing simply on what you wanted the characters to deal with without going into much detail about how they got there.

The final fight was dramatic, don’t get me wrong, but the plot leading up to it seemed a bit rushed...
LBF chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Finally a Twilight crossover where someone like Blade takes on the evil Volturi. This story is good.
hana.m chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
I love it!
its really great
:D
Forgotten Honor chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
I laughed when Blade told Aro "Hell no." You got the characters down perfectly. Well done!

BANZAI!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 23 . 3/30/2010
-cries- it's over? really? but .. but .. I was having so much fun!

which is code for GREAT JOB! this was FANTABULOUS! :D
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
at the beginning, you put Selene in two different places. Don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure she DOESN'T have that kind of power :P Just sayin'
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
this thing has had me cracking up for the past three chapters! all the confusion, and meet-ups and everything - it's freaking awesome! this has really brightened my day, thanks so much for writing it :D

oh, and you kinda forgot to tell us something in this sentence

He kneels and picks them up off the ground and holds them out. They're crushed. They didn't even break his skin.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Blade, meet Twilight. Twilight, meet Blade. let the chaos ensue! :D
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
dude! that sounded JUST LIKE Blade! the impassiveness, the nicknames, it was perfect! bravo! :D and where the HECK were Selene and Michael? they're supposed to be helping here!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
you made a slight mistake :P

when Nessie is telling Zoe that "today is a bad day", you flip the names.

"The warmth in her eyes returns, followed by a sad expression. "I'm sorry, Nessie, but I—I came to tell you that today isn't going to work."

that's Nessie talking to Zoe, so ... yeah :)

other than that, I'm on the edge of my seat to read the next bit :D