Reviews for still flying it's not much but it's enough
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/23
very nicely done, kept them in character
Elnath1974 chapter 1 . 4/13
THANK YOU. I've been looking for days for the right story and this is just absolutely perfect, you basically reached straight into my head, pulled out everything I wanted to read about and wrapped it up in excellent writing - which never hurts ;)
Ok, now past the initial rambling: I love the way you portrayed them, how you captured their relationship without having to push it, in the details.
Oh, and that bit about the "Speedracer" nickname just fast-tracked you to podium of my favourite authors :)
Think I'll be off to check the rest of your works now... and thanks again! :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very enjoyable read! Sweet and it actually works. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is great, I really like it. I love how they came to be. :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
love it
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love this. You kept characterisation and made the development of their relationship with each other realistic and believable. It was simplistic but intense. Wonderful writing. Definitely going on my favourites. Thanks for sharing.
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was great. Can we get another with this pairing? Anything? brian wouldn't even need to have been a cop. He could just be someone new getting into raceing. Or someone Dom saves from a butt kicking. Or, a really really rich man wanting into raceing. Dom could so make a hot kept man...dominate...but kept!
Cathar chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is beyond perfect. Very realistic and at the same time sweet, but without being mushy. xD Just the right amount of detail, too.
Evil Windstar chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love it was sweet and slow and realistic, which is the most important to me :D

excellent job.

thanks for writing this
GradGrl chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was a great story. I loved the way you went about it.
ellieangel1701 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
that was really well written and well just ace, i loved it.

ellie
Koona chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was absolutely cute. I loved it! _
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Amazing. :] Loved the interaction between the two.
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
wow

totally loved this!

Please write some more I just love this pairing and they are so cute together, youve got them so right!