Reviews for Marduk
Paedro DeSwift chapter 5 . 10/27
So far, an enjoyable read. Some small spelling and grammatical errors, but, meh. Some more descriptive phrases would help with the imagery, with the Stiletto escorts a pair of high heel shoes came to mind. The only actual problem with this as set in 3025 is the tech. E.C.M. and gauss rifles weren't around in that time, and the 'Katana' class is some years early. The rest of it is a good effort from someone who obviously reads other works and takes note. I would like to read more, it's got me curious as to how an artist is going to fair in a full bore invasion, and what he is likely to paint later. If he survives, of course.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
More plz
Quarx-Rylzma chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
ICMT chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wonderful. I especially like how you utilized his inexperience and point of view.
Kat Wylder chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is an excellent one-shot story. You've packed a lot of the emotion and story of a civilian's perspective of battle into a short piece-and done it well.

As Mosin noted, the bystanders often get overlooked.
MosinM38 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Very nice!

A good look at the "Bystanders" of an invasion.

Not real important, but I personally doubt he could see into a mech's cockpit, I always assumed they were tinted, or one-way.

Other than that everything look good!
SmokeJagWarrior chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Pretty good. I liked it, is this just a one shot or is going to continue, and its also good to see another writer. I recommend some of the "bigshots" on here, lie Kat Wilder, RogueBaron, Sentinel28,and JA Baker.

And of course me, the second newest(now)writer on the block.

Keep it up :)