Reviews for Contraceptus: Continuum
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 9/6
EclecticBonVivant chapter 5 . 1/10
I've read this many times and it awes me each time. So perfect I am struck with wonder.
MyLovelyHorse chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
My brain is a puddle. I love your writing. Thank you.
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Incredible how you wield words like weapons. You never explain anything out loud, but by inference, careful reading, intimation and intuition, the full story emerges. This was beautiful, and I absolutely cannot commend you enough for it.
pottohipamus chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful.
LlamaMathilde chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
The best made of an untenable situation...
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I'm always more intrigued and more annoyed when I have to work at a story putting pieces together myself. Entirely worth the effort.
archiveduser1836251 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
A strange and terrible thing turned into a strange and lovely one. I am impressed.

Hard to understand your writing, at first, but eventually it unfolds properly. I'm glad I didn't give up early.

- Aus
jjunee chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I like this story, Molly's wisdom, Hermione's doubt, Severus'choice. This subject is treated with thoughfulness. it's a beautiful story.
Horse121 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Wow! Incredible story. I love the honesty between them, it's mindblowing. I also love how you've portrayed Severus, one of the most in character portrayals I've read. I really can't praise you enough for writing this story xx
Then Use Me Tom chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This story seems more in character for Severus than most SSHGs. It's really thrilling, isn't it? The things one is forbidden to think of, but has to. Severus always seemed good at that. Masterfully done.
Mmerlin chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
awwwww a bit confusing at first, but still an amazing story!
Flutiste chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
This story is so sweet and sad and happy at the same time, it's beautiful. Thank you for your wonderful stories.
Valmarien chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
I found this story deeply moving, and I really appreciated the emotional honesty that runs through it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
hope-passion chapter 5 . 4/2/2010