Reviews for Contraceptus: Continuum
So Severus wanted Hermione to know that he wanted to rape her, had looked forward to raping her? You really do need to look up and research the definition of "romantic". And Hermione is a sick, twisted wanna-be victim for encouraging Severus.

This is disgusting. Obviously you have pro-rape tendencies and need massive therapy.
Molly trying to sugar-coat the fact that Severus wanted to rape Hermione does rape survivors no favors and insults the fact that Severus hoped he would get to rape her.
That reads like he was hoping he could rape her. That's the opposite of "romantic", you know that, right? Why are you pro-rape? Don't you know any better?
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 5/18
Incredible how you wield words like weapons. You never explain anything out loud, but by inference, careful reading, intimation and intuition, the full story emerges. This was beautiful, and I absolutely cannot commend you enough for it.
pottohipamus chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
LlamaMathilde chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
The best made of an untenable situation...
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I'm always more intrigued and more annoyed when I have to work at a story putting pieces together myself. Entirely worth the effort.
austheke chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
A strange and terrible thing turned into a strange and lovely one. I am impressed.

Hard to understand your writing, at first, but eventually it unfolds properly. I'm glad I didn't give up early.

- Aus
jjunee chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I like this story, Molly's wisdom, Hermione's doubt, Severus'choice. This subject is treated with thoughfulness. it's a beautiful story.
Horse121 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Wow! Incredible story. I love the honesty between them, it's mindblowing. I also love how you've portrayed Severus, one of the most in character portrayals I've read. I really can't praise you enough for writing this story xx
Then Use Me Tom chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This story seems more in character for Severus than most SSHGs. It's really thrilling, isn't it? The things one is forbidden to think of, but has to. Severus always seemed good at that. Masterfully done.
Mmerlin chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
awwwww a bit confusing at first, but still an amazing story!
Flutiste chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
This story is so sweet and sad and happy at the same time, it's beautiful. Thank you for your wonderful stories.
Valmarien chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
I found this story deeply moving, and I really appreciated the emotional honesty that runs through it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
hope-passion chapter 5 . 4/2/2010