Reviews for La Vita Nuova
reader13lovesbooks chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
love it
penguinsrpals chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
This story is love. I love Jasper and Alice and I love AU so this story is perfect. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the amazing work. Please update again soon.
cachstardust chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
I like the idea of setting the Alice/Jasper story during wartime. It has a ring of sepia photos and '40s fashion. I really like it, and hope you continue soon!
ArticRose chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
absolutly love it! keep going!
ohhemmettx3 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Hey! Fabulous chapter. I absolutely loved it! Adorable fluff. :]

And I did have a great Thanksgiving, I hope you did too! :D

Anyway, it was amazing. You've been holding out on us. D: Haha. Update soon please!

IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Ah... I loved this chapter. :D Good work!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
this was awesome. i look forward to reading more. it feels quite realistic. :]
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
As a beta, i'm an epic fail! In my defense, I've been absolutely swamped with sociology homework massive art project general craziness that having a life brings. I'm really, really sorry I didn't email you back!

That being said, the chapter was absolutely beautiful. There is nothing wrong with a short and sweet chapter-I definitely think that this was absolutely stunning as a first meeting for Jasper and Alice. You have done very well! My favorite line part:

"her fingers tapped against my chest in rhythm with my thunderous heart, and she let out a sweet sigh. I wasn't quite sure whether to be embarrassed that she knew how she affected me, or to be thankful that I seemed to have the same effect on her.

I loved it! I promise the next chapter you send me, I will definitely respond to!

Iwillbetherewhereyouare
ohhemmettx3 chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
AWW! Sweet and to the point. I loved it! Fantastically cute. :D Keep up the AWESOME writing. Love it!

LuckyCharms19 chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
love this story, cant wait for the next chapter!
ohhemmettx3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Ahh! I didn't know you put up the first chapter! I thought I had this on alert! D:

Anyway, it is now. :D That was great! Awesome beginning. Can't wait to see the rest!

pricel chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Love both of your stories! You do a great job and I cannot wait to read your updates when you can get to them. I just have to wait to read them sometimes now. sigh Always more to do...
TheOriginalEmma chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Awsome Story! Can't wait to read more.
Liz16 chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Hey! So, I just read the first two chapters of la vita nuova that you have posted and i really liked it! I feel like it really hasn't got into the story yet, you know, still kinda getting to know the characters and stuff, so i'm excited to read more and get deeper into the story. Also, I'm pretty sure you know how much I love An Unexpected Legacy and I am dying for more! Please post more soon! We haven't even gotten to THE "Unexpected Legacy" yet! LOL Love you, you rock!

Liz
Lilah Aine chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
i like it, and cant wait for more! :D