Reviews for Excuses
KieranMR chapter 3 . 6/10
Great story, love , light-hearted take on what is normally portrayed as dramatic or angsty relationship. Even if the story hadn't been so good though, Kim jumping the shark would have made it worth reading. Thank you for that image.
Jack139 chapter 3 . 1/28
Thanks for the fun story very cute and funny
Cailyn chapter 3 . 1/12
This was literally the cutest fucking shit I've ever read ever
only-looking chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Aw, man, this was fun! It's not often you see a Kigo fic that comes off like an episode of the show. Kim's stalking Shego was hilarious. I kept reading it with a Henry Mancini soundtrack in my head. Shego's call to tell Kimmie she was going to do some crime was just as much fun. "I'm stealing valuable sciencey stuff!"

I loved that fact that Kim had no idea what was going on until the end. She just wanted to tickle Shego in her bedroom, like girlfriends do. Shoulder-demon Kim showing up and giving Kim naughty ideas was just the cherry on top.

Just an excellent job all around. This definitely goes into favorites.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Awesome way to use their 'jobs' as un-suspiciously as possible xD
JeTiLoveGxG chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Haha just too cuuuutee! Stalkerkim and tantrumthrowingshego keke xD
lesbinope chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I wAS driNkiNg Orange juice and I had to stop because I was afraid I was going to snort it out of my nose! Too funny
haylE15 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Aww i love it! So bad it has only three chapters x)
To steel popcorn and candy...the way it sounds just like an excuse was just perfect xD
Thanks! :3
haylE15 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Wow she was desperate xD but i can understand the feeling
Hours are really long when you do nothing but just wait for something...
Thanks!
haylE15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I'm beginning to be a Kigo fan thanks to your story..that had lead me to do some researchs too x)
Thanks!
lealbee chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Adorable as hell! And it's funny too! Always a bonus in my books :D
Fykatherine chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is so adorable im dying at how cute they are!
red chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
lol love this story.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
This was soooo good. Like, ear-splitting smile good. Amazingly done.
Terabiel chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
One of the funniest thing I've ever read.