Reviews for Chikoenvy
Holly M chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Pikachu is a boy! Here's proof: in the tv show Pikachu has a flat tipped tail. According to the pokedex male pikachus have flat tipped tails whereas female pikachus have two lobes on the tips of their tails that make the tail sort of heart shaped.
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
(Overall review) This story is so cute and original! I absolutely adored Chikorita and it's a shame there aren't more fanfics about the little grass type. The Pokeshipping was very sweet, too, and had a great balance of romance and drama. Your giving Chikorita such a good role manages to separate this story from typically cliche Pokeshippy romances, making this fanfic a breath of fresh air for me.
Nikuke Nikki chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
I really loved this story. It was bittersweet in the beginning then sweet in the end. Those kinds of stories are usually my fave. Keep up the great work, I look forward to updates from you!

Nikuke Chan
poka chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
that was a great story
Hannah chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
i've noticed this a bunch of times in your fic so fat i can tell what you mean but togepi is spelled like this not like this togepei just thought i'd point it out
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
First of all the writing in this story is brilliant. the emotions and descriptions are written perfectly and give the situations good emotion.

The style of writing and the romance between Ash and Misty get better as the story progresses, especially the last chapter and the epilogue which has a lot of romance and a nice cute ending that will please people.

But even though the writing is brilliant the plot fails. The deal with humans understanding entire pokemon speech is too far fetched, and this story tries to make pokemon act like humans too much e.g pikachu swearing and attempting to attack another pokemon. The first two chapters are nice and clean and can be passed for G rating but when chapter 3 comes up is suddenly changes to PG-13 where dangerous drinking is brought up, this rapid change in the style of the story makes it shocking and undesirable to read.

But the last chapter and epilogue finish off the story pretty well with the good backround history of the charecters and a romantic ending. Overall the atmosphere of the story is Ok with good writing, but the plot is what lets it down while trying to build up in the later chapters but doesnt pay off well.

4/10
Nicole chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
Good story! at chapter six, you could have made it R. it would have been really interesting
Melchior the Mewthree chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
Hey there Dan! I kinda read this fic before, but didn't review it at the time. So I'm making for lost time and doing it now!
Sol: Melchior, always the punctual.
Sol, shut up, will ya?
Sol: **humphs**
Well, back to the review,the plot was great, the characters were great, though you should probably revise and replace these chappys, since there are quite some mistakes in them.
Anyway, I'll be reviewing your othe stories now.
Sol: See ya!
-Melchior-
jesse chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
"bind whip"? It's vine whip!
jesse chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
"bind whip"? It's vine whip!
DeityofEvil chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
bind whip-Vine Whip

Too Hot to handle-Pokemon Red or gold

Togapei-Togepi
Ashura The Destroyer chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
really good story

but why don't you write an alternate ending for this story

It would open even more options like misty & co going after him and such

just to give you an idea

Bye

ATD
DJ chapter 6 . 11/4/2002
Pretty sweet fanfic! Keep it up!
Xirevius chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
PA: Who says you are not that good in action and adventure? This story is very good!
Sierra Akurai chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Seeing as how Chikorita is in the cartoon, its no surprise Chikorita jeolous! . this is VERY interesting- thank god its done! *hurries on to read the next chapters*

~Skye