Reviews for She's a Liability
littlelapwing chapter 44 . 4/3
This is soooooo soooo sooooo good! AHHHHH! :D I know you've not updated in 2 years, but it would be amazing if you could pick this story back up again :) please?
GabbiGrl chapter 44 . 2/10
I know u haven't updated in a while but PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I read this whole thing in like 2 days & I love it PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
aqua-empress chapter 44 . 1/16
Holy marshmallows. I just... Wow.

I squeeeeeeeeed a whole lot at this chapter. And damn, I know I'm a few years late, but this is the best. I love the plot, I love the way you write your characters, I love the way you write. :D

If it's not too much to ask, and if you're not totally done with this fic, could youmaybepleasepleeeease update?

Cookies galore for you,
aqua-empress
painterly-pot chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I really loved how Katie defended herself against the drunkard- without magic none the less! So often you'd see someone else come and step in to defend him/her, but it was awesome to see her stand up for herself. Is the little things that make a character so much more 3 dimensional and interesting. Love the story so far :)

Xoxox Painterly-pot
GuessWho-01 chapter 43 . 12/10/2014
Please update soon as I love this story and I miss getting my Katie/Oliver fix. I love the characters so much I get disappointed when Red doesn't show up it other stories. So please update soon.
a crazy fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
WHAT?! *splutters* you- but- just- like- YOU CANT GIVE US 44 FREAKING CHAPTERS OF PERFECTION AND JUST STOP! *sobs* noooo pleease write more? Its been a few years, I know, but surely you've still got your amazing talent and just a wee bit of time to spare for us brokenhearted souls? *puppy face* pwease?

a very depressed fangirl

Ps: this is literally one if THE BEST kbow fanfics ever. And I have read a lot of these. Continue? For us?
Ibbonray chapter 44 . 9/28/2014
Wonderful work. I specifically love how much detail you give to training, and the amount of time it took for Oliver and Katie to fall for each other. Often, people are unrealisic about love... write fics that take after Romeo and Juliet, and whatnot. You've expanded the course of time for relationship-developing and therefore have become one of my favourite writers.

As much as I loved this, though, there were a few things you could have expanded on. The magic portion, to be precise. There were quite a few moments in which Katie could have performed a simple spell in order to accomplish something, but didn't. For example, when she was searching for a lost shoe, but a simple Accio would have sufficed. Also, I found a few mentions of Katie's past, taking place in Hogwarts, but not many. Surely she's going to make plenty of connections to her current life and past life, considering the many memories she has of Hogwarts. Given, you did touch base in this area at the beginning- considering Katie was still in Hogwarts- but you kind of trailed off towards the end there.

The other aspect of this story that I feel you haven't developed enough was the friendship between Katie, Angelina, and Alicia, and (somewhat) Fred and George. Once again, at the beginning, you were careful in describing the shenanigans of the three girls and occasionally the twins, especially in their shopping adventures and their homewarming party. However, towards the chapters in the 30's and 40's, there isn't any mention of Angelina and Alicia at all. The story becomes focused upon Oliver and Katie and Red, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you don't want to desert Katie's long-time friends (discluding Oliver- he's her boyfriend, after all).

However, despite these points, I think you've done marvelously. Your grammar and editing are nearly flawless- a few slight mistakes here and there, but it happens to everyone- and you habe produced very real characters. I always like a protagonist with spunk, anyhow. :)

Anyway, well done, and I await another chapter in hopes that you haven't abandoned such a masterpiece. Keep writing and best regards.
Ibbonray chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I normally leave one, extensive review after reading a long, particularly amazing fic, but I'll make an exception this one time. I just wanted to point out your great use of the Latin word "ianua." It makes me happy when people dabble in other languages.
Overall, this story is wonderful. I'll leave my gushing for my final review… however, I love your characters and your plot. Great job.
MelodyPond77 chapter 42 . 7/26/2014
I tried posting this on the last chapter, but apparently you can't review chapters twice. So...

So I realize it's been two years since you updated. And there's a huge possibility that you've completely forgotten about fanfiction, and Katie, and you've moved on in life.

But if there is any possibility that you're still around... I had to ask if you would continue this story. Because I love it so much- I've read it at least three times now- and I love this pairing. They're my OTP. You write Katie and Oliver so perfectly.

I understand if you're too busy with life to ever come back to this. But if you do come back to it, I will love you forever and ever.

Melody
Videsa chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
Is this story done or something? I've noticed you haven't updated in a rather long time.
The Farmer chapter 44 . 6/8/2014
This is an amazing story, I love it! I hope that you will continue it.
MelodyPond77 chapter 43 . 3/31/2014

Squealingfangirl chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD IM SQUEALING! Okay that was extremely eloquent. Just thank you for this fic.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/14/2014
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pick up this story again!
TheMadPantser chapter 44 . 12/2/2013
UPDATE LADY UPDATE! YOU'RE KILLING ME! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON, I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE, AND THEN I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH A BLANKET WHILE YOU DROWN IN CHOCOLATE PUDDING AND WHIPPED CREAM! GACK!
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »