Reviews for She's a Liability
nocloudypooh chapter 44 . 6/29
This is such a cute story! I know you probably won't update this again, so I'm kinda glad it didn't really end on a cliffhanger. Red is awesome, and I'm glad Katie and Wood has a friend like that. Katie seems like a bad ass Quidditch player in this story though!
TanyaVDG chapter 44 . 4/20
Is there a chance you'd ever update this again? If so, PLEASE do! This is my favorite sport-fanfiction (is that even a thing? lol) ever, and I'd be very happy to read more!
rolygarcor chapter 44 . 12/26/2015
it's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long. I really want to know what happens next.
curlyq18 chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
This was amazing! I absolutely love Katie and Oliver, and all the other characters like Red. I know you tried to put in some references to the war, but honestly I liked that the story didn't have all the war/voldemort drama. I don't know if you're finished writing or not, or even if you still check up on the stories and reviews, but I just wanted to say that no matter what you decide to do, this will be one of my top faves!
MyNameIsGuest chapter 44 . 11/28/2015
This story is amazing. The characters are well thought out, and you don't lay on anything too thick. I really like how you keep surprising me, and I never know what will happen next. And your writing style is great. That said, PLEASE UPDATE!
Elara Perry chapter 44 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god I loved it! Katie and Oliver are one of my favorite couple (and surprinsingly not a lot of people think about them) and your story was amazing.. But really, is it abandonned? Not complaining but, yeah actually I am complaining! Sorry, I just ship them almost as hard as Red does :P
Katie was funny, Oliver too I guess and I especially liked the part where Dirk gets kicked in the face ! But I would have liked Alicia, Angelina, Fred and George to make more appearances but it's up to you afterallAnyway I really enjoyed reading it, so thanks a lot !
GeekAttack chapter 44 . 7/29/2015
This was so adorable! Lovely fic- Oliver, Katie, and Red were on point!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEEEEE T.T
Guest chapter 44 . 5/30/2015
I love this story. The writing style screams experience, the plot line almost in audibly whispers subtleness, and it's just amazing :D I wish I was as amazing as Katie. Too bad I can barely run a mile in ten minutes lol :P
Guest chapter 34 . 5/30/2015
Lol
Mary91 chapter 43 . 5/29/2015
Hello my dear, while I am most certainly the last person that should ask this I have to. Is this abandoned?
littlelapwing chapter 44 . 4/3/2015
This is soooooo soooo sooooo good! AHHHHH! :D I know you've not updated in 2 years, but it would be amazing if you could pick this story back up again :) please?
GabbiGrl chapter 44 . 2/10/2015
I know u haven't updated in a while but PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I read this whole thing in like 2 days & I love it PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
aqua-empress chapter 44 . 1/16/2015
Holy marshmallows. I just... Wow.

I squeeeeeeeeed a whole lot at this chapter. And damn, I know I'm a few years late, but this is the best. I love the plot, I love the way you write your characters, I love the way you write. :D

If it's not too much to ask, and if you're not totally done with this fic, could youmaybepleasepleeeease update?

Cookies galore for you,
aqua-empress
painterly-pot chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I really loved how Katie defended herself against the drunkard- without magic none the less! So often you'd see someone else come and step in to defend him/her, but it was awesome to see her stand up for herself. Is the little things that make a character so much more 3 dimensional and interesting. Love the story so far :)

Xoxox Painterly-pot