Reviews for She's a Liability
notsolimpbizkit chapter 43 . 3/15
Well damn. I'd forgotten how addicting this is. Thought I would be just reading the first few chapters (see if it was as good as I remember it to be) , ended up reading the entire thing. I can only hope someday you stumble back into this site and see the love your readers are showing you (undoubtedly one of THE funniest stories I've read in this site; beautiful banter, interesting characters) and just maybe you'll b motivated to finish this wonderful story.
Cheers!
neffa chapter 44 . 3/7
walrus tusks and all

bye you've killed me. best.
neffa chapter 39 . 3/7
HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

FINALLY
neffa chapter 27 . 3/7
the best drunk lmao. i'd totally get drunk with wood. bc im the exact same kind of drunk - sort of insane and 200% more hilarious than usual (which is already a lot)
neffa chapter 19 . 3/7
"take the weasley with you"
LMAO
neffa chapter 10 . 3/3
this is adorable and your disclaimers are brilliant
Guest chapter 44 . 12/16/2016
I really, really wish you would update! To see how happy go lucky Katie deals with the threat of Voldemort, to have Oliver to care about fighting in the battle, even if it means risking his life... or quidditch, it would be mazing to see that all! no story makes katie/oliver so enjoyable like this one, so sarcastic, so witty, so great!
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I love this story. It seems that there are a lot of other Oliver/Katie stories out there, but none of them describe their relationship as perfectly as you do. Just the right amount of sarcasm, wit, friendship and romance.
Silverfyre16 chapter 42 . 11/27/2016
"I ship you guys so hard, you don't even know." OMG. My fav line in the whole fic. The whole atory so far had been absolutely AMAZING! I have never thought of Katie and Oliver before, but I'm glad you did. And you make the most brilliant OCs!
GinevraFangirl chapter 44 . 8/30/2016
I love Red! they're soo cute! Thanks for the story!
Bookworm742 chapter 44 . 8/27/2016
I hope it's not to much to hope you'll update again it's an amazing story and they're so cute together
nocloudypooh chapter 44 . 6/29/2016
This is such a cute story! I know you probably won't update this again, so I'm kinda glad it didn't really end on a cliffhanger. Red is awesome, and I'm glad Katie and Wood has a friend like that. Katie seems like a bad ass Quidditch player in this story though!
TanyaVDG chapter 44 . 4/20/2016
Is there a chance you'd ever update this again? If so, PLEASE do! This is my favorite sport-fanfiction (is that even a thing? lol) ever, and I'd be very happy to read more!
rolygarcor chapter 44 . 12/26/2015
it's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long. I really want to know what happens next.
curlyq18 chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
This was amazing! I absolutely love Katie and Oliver, and all the other characters like Red. I know you tried to put in some references to the war, but honestly I liked that the story didn't have all the war/voldemort drama. I don't know if you're finished writing or not, or even if you still check up on the stories and reviews, but I just wanted to say that no matter what you decide to do, this will be one of my top faves!
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »