Reviews for Fighting to Live
Draculella chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
"Too often he wished that talent was working for the enforcers." *big evil grin* Too bad Feral, you *had* that talent working in the Enforcers but you threw him to the scrap yard. Whenever he finds out who they are...well...hindsight is 20/20 right? *chuckles* And for some reason this story is harder to read than the others. More..heavy and deep if that makes any sense. Lotsa drama.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
HOWL! that was awesome. love the ending as much as the getting there. it's nice to see those three play well together. :3 can't wait to see what you get your paws into next. waiting for next the great literary accomplishment.
gunslinger01 chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
i sorta guessed the shock would fix the syndrome (both electricity), but still very good wrap-up, especially the optimistic ending

hope to see more of the same
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
It's great, I'm glad the story had a happy ending. You did a really great job and I hope your injuries heal up soon.
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
Oh, the lest two chapters were great! It a shame this had to come from a end. But the three of them really work will toghter as a team. But Im glad Feral finally free from his sicknees and can go back to his job. Great story!
gunslinger01 chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
awesome - thanks for the multiple updates in such short order
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
wow, poor Feral again. hmm, a jolt form Hard Drive disrupted his condition before will it make it better or worse i wonder? waiting for next chapter(s).
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Oh, things just look grimer for Feral. I hope things change for Feral and soon.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
Wow, things are really starting to look down on Feral. It seems that if anything things had gone from bad to wrose. I hope this is something that can help Feral over come all of this. But about his life style, I didn't figure that in for he such a fast healer.

That just what so stranger about him; all those things that Konway said about him and how a lesser Kat would have die. Make you thing just what kind of Kat Feral really is if he heals so fast and ready to fight again in the next few hours.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Poor Feral, what a miserable thing. good thinking with Doc Conway though. waiting for next chapter
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Awesome! I wonder how this new twist will play out? I look forward to seeing the end, and how Feral will treat the Swat Kats afterwards.
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Wow, that was sure a change for Feral. I wonder what happing what happing to him.
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Great chapter, but I still wonder what Feral going to do to pay the SWAT Kats back. Oh, ah...do you still have my e-mail about my answer to your questions on Sercets in the Dark.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
It's still going strong.I wonder how they are going to treat each other when this is over?
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Feral learn a lot about the two but what about T-Bone and Razor? Well, they learn about Feral just as much as he learn so far about them?