Reviews for The Love of a Pirate
minicadethotmail.co.uk chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
AARGH!

I absolutelty love this story! How come you're not gonna write any more?

I'm DYING!
stupidlamb9 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i loved it-i just can't imagine that Edward would leave time and time again,poor is so in love her heart most likely breaks almost every month!i know that if i fall in love some day i would never want him to leave0but for him to leave me after a few hours when i haven't seen him for months time and time again would b simply honorable!poor poor Bella!i love it!
FuzzyFeelings-and-WorldPeace chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow! That was so sweet. You really should make it more than a one-shot.
HawraaN chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Its sad he has to leave:(
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hi Muggleinlove.

i loved your story about bella and edward the love of a pirate. its really good. i was wondering if you could write a sequel when he comes back and makes her his wife. i know you can do it. i like your stories. especially this one. please consider writing a sequel.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really enjoyed it. Who cares if the language wasn't spot on. It was a great story. You should do a follow up since you kind of left a cliff hanger. But if you do decided to continue, please, for the love of God, do not kill him off before he makes it home.
DistantDreamer13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
you should totally continue this...strt of when tthey meet and continue it ...it would be really good! otherwise great one-shot
What I wanna BE chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
great short you should continue it
purrbastian chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was a good little short lemon fic!

I loved it!

Edward as a pirate has a certain..sex appeal I never did think of before!

I don't see him as Johnny Depp but ruffled clothes and messy hair is DEFINITELY a vision! ;)
Claiborne chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is so cute (:

You should continue it, you'd get a lot of favorites ;D

Thanks for the one shot.

I love it.

xx Inna.
Lamia Elizabeth Silver chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
I really like this one, you should continue it...
Dormant Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
eep! Pirate love!

yay! he's coming back!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
All I can say is OMG!
sirodro chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Already voted for you love! Good luck!

Sincerely,