Reviews for The Love of a Pirate
briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw!

That lemon was really cute!

I loved the ending!

It made me soo happy!

Great story!
StarsOfSapphire chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Umm. I was wondering why it said Edward's initial was C?
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
aw! wow! I really do love one shots sometimes and this one was really great! It reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean 3. That's how I like to think of the end, that Will was coming back for good when Elizabeth and who I can only assume to be named William Turner Jr. were waiting on the cliff. I'm so glad you ended it that way. :) Onto the next oneshot :D
one2many chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aww how cute

loved the ending
booksickle chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
D'aww.

Edward's coming back for good.
amperstamp chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love sexi pirates! yay!
edwardandbellafan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
POOR BELLA ALL ALONE
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
hello! he can shiver my timbers... not original i know... but i had to...
Dellicantica chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
kool
lanemyer chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Liked it alot, i'll be sure to vote, if it doesn't go to shit. But your a great writer and I wouldn't read everything you wrote if you weren't. Can't wait.

Bahahaha enticing women
Tess Lecter chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow, you are so amazing at getting into character. You have a great talent.
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh that was too beautiful for any words I know to write...so I won't even try. Please just know this, I truly loved this one of all the entries I have read thus far. THIS ONE tops them all!

Respectfully,

DV
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i think u should continue this story! plz! but only if u want to..
applesandcaptainswan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aww! That was one of the sweetest long-distance loves I have ever read! Even as a pirate longing for the sea he plans on making Bella his wife and staying with her as well. As soon as the voting is up, you can guarantee I'll be voting for yours! Well done!
TodaysSorrowTomorrowsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
wow it was pretty rad

in the next one you should make him become a vampire before he returns and the crew tells bella hes dead and shes about to go dive off the top of the lighthouse when he appears behind her.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »