Reviews for A Twilight Zone Moment
Kusa chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Very nice work, I actually cracked up when Jerome dissed Ms, Briggs, anyway I hope you get the inspiration to do a sequel, maybe with Pumadyne messing up with a prototype something & Feral ends up in Jerome's mind, could be explained by their previous connection.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
It's awesome, you did a great job.I loved it,it was like watching the real show and I was right it did get funny.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
sweet. i like it, very cool.:) lol kinda got into dissing Ms. Briggs though didn't you. lol that probably would be something Feral would do or think. especially since she is always on the SWAT Kat's side. much to his eternal annoyance.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
That was great; it too bad that Jeremy couldn't stay long. He really could have help Feral out. And the talk between the Feral and Briggs was great and so true!It has me thinking I should have made five year later longer or maybe do a other fic like it.

Do you think you could do a squeal to this? Were Feral come to earth and see things the way we do?
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I can hear the Twilight music .Great job,I wonder what will happen next?I can see this fiction getting funny later.
trigger12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
WOW! That is some story idea! Being put in feral's body, while looking for a way home seems a little bit on the impossible side. Your imagenation must be in heat or something. (Play on words LOL)

Gotta see where this leads! Trigger.