Reviews for Guarded
Jen DeClan chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Wow, what an ingenious way to skip past things and get right to the heart of the matter. I am rally loving this story. Atton's dark thoughts in the cantina when he's thinking of ways to hurt Carra or even kill her were so chilling and so right.

I really like your Exile. As to your A/N-if I am on your list-how do I update? heh heh I'm still new to all this.

Anyway, i can't wait for the next chapter.
RJJJ chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
whew, serious chapter. i think it was totally atton. it's not often that people can pull off a deep side of him - and pulled it off you did.

nicely done :)
RJJJ chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
hey, callalili!

i'm loving how naive you're making mical. and poor atton, he always gets stuck w/ the people he finds most annoying.

but all the more better for us!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Chasing Liquor chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Poor Atton. Just can't catch a break, can he? Another nice chapter, and cliffhanger for that matter. I look forward to your next update.
Jen DeClan chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
Even if those gun turrets could have been taken offline by some judicious slicing on a console less than ten feet away.

It was a wonder the man was still alive; Atton burst into the room to find Mical standing over the remains of a droid, looking rather puzzled. “Atton,” he said. “Did you turn them off?”

Atton scowled. “No, I sat around and waited until they gave up. Of course I turned them off, you idiot.”

Still no fluff, but then you have scenes that split my sides like this one.. GREAT JOB as always
Ceville chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
I absoloutely adore Atton's sarcastic, dry thoughts and words concerning Mical and his fighting preferences.

Had me giggling and laughing for a good five minutes, I'll have you know!

And fluff or no fluff; I'll be looking forward to your next update.

LilliaJohnson chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
This is getting better with every chapter, it really is. Nice cliff hanger. :)
ashehole chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
\0/ I loved the whole thing with getting Atton to open up on the game, so I was bound to notice. Thanks for clearing it up for me, though!
Issa2212 chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Great story line and characterization. Can't wait til the next chapter. :D
Chasing Liquor chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Nice chapter. Poor Atton, taking more and more grief from Kreia. And adorably naive Carra not realizing how hard it is on him. She at least vaguely defended him, I guess.

Interesting take on her trip to meet Visquis. A more movie-like version of the game's events that works well. I'll be interested to see how the Mira introduction goes (never cared for her character, but I presume you'll be using her).

Keep up the good work.
Jen DeClan chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Fluff? It was pre-fluff, heh. Anyway, Atton and his thoughts about Mical-3 wks with this guy and he still didn't understand sarcasm-Mical can be such a dolt! Carra, why didn't you sneak one kiss, sigh? Anyway-cool how he took the situation adn managed to get a little alone time with her.

I always thot it was cool in the game, of them all it was Atton who ran after her.

Keep it up. Characterization is spot-on and naive Carra is so clueless.

Also really liked the title you gave this chapter. Clever!
ashehole chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
This was a good chapter but I was wondering something big:

You mentioned that Carra already went to the refugee sector, and that was when I found out about Atton's past (in the game, of course). Are you going to have her find out some other way or something? Just curious, lol.

Looking forward to another update.
Ceville chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Hehe, this is just fine.

'Sides, you're the author; you don't think something fits, then you have the right to replace it with something else or take it out.

I can really picture Atton and Carra there though, your writing sets everything up so brilliantly.

Obelish chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
Hey, I haven't reviewed in quite a while, but I'm still reading your story. You write better than most people I've seen here, so I respect you for that. Keep it up.
ashehole chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Lol. Thi whole site is practically infested with hormonal, teenage girls. Hahaha. Some are just better than others!

Like you. I love this story. Of course, I never loved Atton as much as I did Carth, but still, there is great love for that man.

This story is amusing, and to be honest... I love Carra! D Go, Exile!

... v.v Fangirl moment, sorry.

Can't wait for the update!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »