Reviews for Guarded
Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 2/28
Good chapter. On to chapter 10
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 2/28
Poor Atton. Very good chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 2/28
Good chapter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 5 . 2/28
Very good. I really enjoyed it.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/28
Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 3 . 2/28
Heehee. Very good.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 2 . 2/28
Very very good. I'm enjoying reading about the events of Knights of the Old Republic 2 through Atton's POV. He is one of my favorite characters in all of KOTOR 2.

On to chapter 3.
machievelli chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Posted 18 January 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre TSL: Atton finds the Force for the first time, and it terrifies him

I have to apologize to the author because I accidentally misspelled the handle, with only one 'L' the second time. So when I knew I had reviewed work before, I couldn't find it.

The idea that Atton had somehow ended up on Dantooine enroute to Nar Shaddaa is an intriguing concept, and having him realize he is feeling the Force there gives us an interesting look at the character, doing an ostrich imitation to avoid feeling what he now can.

I only read the first short chapter(Of 29), but just from that, I hungered for more.

Pick of the Week
Firebirdie chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
I'm years late to this party, but I just wanted to say that your Atton is basically the best I've seen. You absolutely nail his character, and his interactions with the rest of the crew are pitch-perfect. I love your Exile, too; she's this wonderful mix of vulnerability, strength, and gentle humor, with a side of manipulative ruthlessness.

Just . . . yeah. Great fic. :)

Have a good one.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
I've read about two, maybe three LSF ExileXAtton fics, but wow, you are seriously good at this. There are times whole I'm reading this where I smiled, laughed, my heart even clenched a bit in sadness a few times. Gawh, I'm curious how you plan on ending this story.

I'm being selfish when I say this, but I hope this story lasts longer than I few more chapters, cuz I'm hooked. I think I'm probably gonna take a look at your other stories too, as I wait for chapter 30 :D

Anyway, please know that I'm waiting impatiently for an update. However, if life gets in the way, like boy troubles or family, whatever it is, please take all the time you need.

Have a nice day _
chisscientist chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
I feel rather sorry for Nihilus. Not that he didn't have to be stopped, but his life sounds pretty abysmal.
chisscientist chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
This story keeps making me snicker.
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »