Reviews for Guarded
HouseBunny chapter 29 . 6/3/2011
OMG! This is how I pictured Atton and the Exile while I was playing KotOR II! I love all your fan fics!
Alice chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
It was great my only problem was you describing Mical as handsome lol...
artilyon-rand chapter 29 . 6/30/2010
OYE POR Q NO CONTINUASTE ESTA HISTORIA?¿?¿
SeaBreeze chapter 29 . 6/13/2010
bah.

Somehow I got lost and missed like the entire middle section of this story.

It is so good. and I'm in love with your version of Exile and your portrayal of Atton (and Mira... and Mical...)

...and you haven't updated since August. There goes my hope; dashed across the jagged edges of this story.

I, for one, would really love it if you finished. There is a serious lack of good KOTOR II fan fiction out there, and an even more serious lack of longer KOTOR II stories. Most of which are unfinished.

it's 4 am. I'm rambling. You're awesome. Keep up the good work (please?)
Kea Renee chapter 29 . 11/30/2009
i know what you said, from the email, but really, this work is quite good. i'm sorry to see that this wont be continued. now i should really get to bed so i can start on reading your other stories :)
SeaBreeze chapter 27 . 10/10/2009
your summary of this chapter was much less stressful to read than the actual chapter.

if all writers could take a memo and summarize sad and/or upsetting parts in their stories with hilarious tidbits like that? wonderful.

I'm in love with this story. Please continue. Take your time, but continue :)
Spoodles chapter 29 . 9/5/2009
:-) I'm really not in any hurry for then end... the journey is so much fun!

Ugh. I hope Atton and Carra kiss and make up soon! It makes me sad when they fight.

Awesome idea, having Visas stay behind, original and works perfectly.

Carra using Atton bothers me, but it's probably supposed to, right? At any rate, I still love her.

Mira's "nearly everyone on the Hawk is [force sensitive]" line was fabulous. Seriously, and oh so hilariously true.

Hm... well time for bed! Thanks for updating!
lyricangell chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
Yay! Please, ma'am, can I have some more? Keep it up and update soon!
jayJ530 chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
I just stumbled across this story and I have got to say that I totally love it. Definitely one of the best Atton fics I have ever read. I like how every character is portrayed (Mical getting all the girls, wow too funny) and I really appreciate the way you've made the Exile more human in this fic. Usually she's too perfect, but you've given her all the right flaws.

Quick note though, in the last chapter you have her lightsaber being green when originally it was violet and Atton's was the green one. Just thought I'd point that out.

Can't wait till the next chapter. )
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
Sheesh, wish these two would just kiss each other and get it over with. XD Oh well. This was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

God Bless!
Chaser14 chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
Oh do please finish it! This was a great chapter. I love your description of the music that Atton hears. It's wonderful to get inside Atton's head and hear/see from his perspective.

And I still love Carra. Keep it up.
Jen DeClan chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
It was so wonderful to see this story updated. I really love it-the incite you give us into Atton is great. You so have him down as you do the others. Carra still is very likeable-at least she is up front with her treachery and aware she is using Atton. Great job!
ashehole chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
!

YAY FOR NEW CHAPTER.

... If I wasn't so tired from school, I'd give you a wonderful review. You don't mind the "I loved it, let me praise you, can't wait" review, right?

It really was fantastic. I love Carra/Atton interactions LIEK WHOA.
Kosiah chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
Nice! It was great to see this so quickly after reading the rest of the fict! I liked the unusual choice of having Atton along for the action here, and the opportunity it gave to use him as bait - and how Carra is still sort of in denial that that is what she is doing.
sharinganavenger chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
Nice. Unexpected. For Visas *not* to be there... which is, as you showed, another way for her to defy Nihilus... that was a neat twist, and worked well.

Lots of great things in this chapter: Atton's belated realization of Mira's Force-sensitivity, everyone's increased mental communnications, Carra's minor freakout over Atton's cut arm. Not looking forward to that forshadowing playing out. Or maybe I am, if you'll write it as well as you've done everything else.

The way you described that duel... it wasn't about the motions or combat maneuvers, it was about their respective presences and flows in the Force. You wrote it beautifully, the way you kept slipping in the descriptions, telling what things were, not what was happening. It's somewhat sad and bittersweet that Carra's Force presence still reminds Atton of the lonely pain on Dantooine. But not surprising.

Atton's still subdued, but Carra seems even worse. Hoping she comes out of it, however much she can before the end.

Looking forward to your next update, whenever you have time for it. Getting killed by it would be bad, though. You might want to avoid that. _
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »