Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
This is a really good story plz write more if u can!
Princess mAlice chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Im glad Hinata was not killed lol good story wish Gaara could understand his urges soon though
Princess mAlice chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
wow what a creepster
Princess mAlice chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Jeezus Gaara how many times you gonna ask her? Just rape her already! Muahaha
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
nicee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought "hue" referred only to color. I am curious about the usage of that word. Would you mind explaining that?
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
O.o I'm glad you didn't kill hinata off. Very cute story. _
themindlesswander chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
i really love your story! keep up the good work and please put up the next chapter XD!
kandita chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Honestly! I mean seriously! Is that all? And it was so cute! I wanted to see if he came back for her(knowing Gaara he did)...

Loved it:)
Anim3nerd chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
I really liked it. It was cute and true to the characters :) and then I read that comment that you were gunna kill her. I had this slight heart attack but it turned out to be better then killing her. :) sooo good job keep writing.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
356ujedrfhtjykumn rtjhsxr th
GirlInWaiting chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
OMIGAASH. You left it hanging and I was like O_O ! Very nice story and please update soon. I feel my curiosity fired up! Please update soon. Thank you and God Bless! Hope an inspiration will come to you and continue the story! :D
Blood Valentine chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Cute it is totally something I would put! I honestly don't see the humor though. what is so funny you put the story under humor?
Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I'm loving the story so far its great can't wait for the next chapter
Lindygirl16 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I really like the story you were trying to put down here, and i think your writing stile is pleasant and nice to read. but there was no existing reason for the sand siblings to be there and the story felt a little bit rushed.

i think it would have been better if you would have taken a little more time to have them fall for each other, and that oyu should find a better reason for them to be there. also Gaara didn't sleep when he had Shukaku in him ;)

ohh btw, that blood scene was hot, and im not into blood so thats saying something!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »