Reviews for Harry Potter and the Warrior's Path
bbonin chapter 12 . 3/10
I like this Dumbeldore!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 16 . 3/9
One of the genres of this story is romance, and so far, there has been 0 real romance! And it's chapter 16 for fuck's sake!
GNcat chapter 50 . 3/3
Enjoyed it immensely. Very well written. New characters fleshed out and meshed with others. New aspects of these original characters especially Severus, Luna, and Supra well thought out and executed. Plotted well and thoughtfully written.

Thanks for writing.
DeDuck chapter 50 . 2/17
This was great and I loved how subtly you incorporated Remus! You had me guessing until the bit with the woman and the dog and even then I wasn’t 100% sure because you hadn’t mentioned their relationship much. I loved the idea. I will admit that the language was a little jarring but I think it’s mostly because of how long the phrases were for a short thing like “lion cub” but it did add to the authenticity. Great story!
clausumcormeum chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
What a cute story! I loved the Stormchasers.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
Still haven't figured how albus harvested the basilisk for Harry, since he is not a parselmouth, parseltongue cannot be learned, and in canon, Fawkes has always refused to take him to the chamber
babiluv22 chapter 50 . 10/16/2017
This was a really good story
CJTressler chapter 50 . 10/7/2017
Beautiful ending to a very strong story.
Junbuggie chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Yes! someone else who love's Brown coat, Green eyes.
Magnusss chapter 16 . 9/22/2017
This is an actual good fic with good Weasleys. I don't like them but this is well done.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2017
This is 4th time I have read your story it is excellent ! I hope you write more .
harry potter story chapter 49 . 8/3/2017
thems is fighting words XD
Jim Red Hawk chapter 34 . 7/6/2017
This is the FIRST story I can think of where Voldesnort had a dark mark. He always had to use one of his minions marks.

deetya11 chapter 40 . 6/21/2017
Hey, what a coincidence, today is the Summer Solstice.
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »