Reviews for Harry Potter and the Warrior's Path
dragonslayer85 chapter 50 . 5/9
Awesome story. couldn't put it down
HHRShipper chapter 50 . 2/11
A wonderful story. Well written. A good pace. It never felt like it was dragging its feet, but neither was it rushing from place to place. I will be saving this one to come back to again.
mirabie chapter 50 . 1/9
Beautiful story! So well done. THIS is how Dumbledore should have been to his school and how he should have gotten to go out! There was so much done dirty in the books but this is the first time I’ve read about Dumbledore retiring in such a well loved way and was a testament to the man we deserved to see in canon!
mirabie chapter 48 . 1/9
This chapter and about the 10 before it really made me feel bad for Voldemort. Like Harry said here, just before Voldemort died, I feel bad for him too. He was hardly a match for Harry and was so insane for a while there I felt bad that he didn’t understand what was happening to his troops. I hope he gets his arse kicked on the Other Side and learns something!
Hayleystorm chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I love it.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 27 . 10/13/2021
I'd say that that their reaction time and vigilance would my Mad eye damn proud of them!
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 9/26/2021
After sleeping on it, literally, it is morning now, I have say goodbye.

I like Stormchaser and the way he suddenly appears is ok.

Dumbledore is changing to fast for me.

His sudden 'redemption' after decades of bad choices is too fast.

It reminds me of how Rowling made Snape "good" without cause.

Dumbledore put Harry in an abusive house and sent him back when he knew better!
Snape hated Harry, verbally abused him, mind raped him and suddenly Snape is good?

And we paid her for it?

Sorry.

Congrats on a long and complete fic.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 9/25/2021
How big was the clue stick you beat Albus with?

I figure dropping a moon on him might work, maybe, if we are lucky.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 9/25/2021
No it is a multi car pileup.
Quite a few tunnels are for cars.
Tom is driving one car, he is insane.
Albus is in another and expects EVERYONE to follow all the rules...
Fudge is in the ministry truck and has not turned on his headlights.

Lots of people are going to die because of insanity, blind faith, and willful incompetence!

It will not just be a three vehicle collision but a disaster for all in the tunnel.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 9/25/2021
So instead of evil or willing to sacrifce the innocent to save the guilty you Dumbledore is just arrogant, clueless, and stupid ... possibly senile as well?
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/25/2021
You let the scum escape!

There is a fic, a fav of mine, in it all three Dursleys are kissed!

Went an looked the fics title is Faery Heroes.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2021
Your grammar sucks!
TennysonPoet chapter 33 . 9/12/2021
Ithe Native American bites they are integral to the story.
Wise Lion 17 chapter 18 . 9/3/2021
An educated guess as to why Dobby and Star can share their magic with Harry. It could be because of his spirit warrior form, being an ancient wood elf Harry has a profound connection even with the house elves.
shadewolfedrt chapter 50 . 8/27/2021