Reviews for Harry Potter and the Warrior's Path
Old guy chapter 43 . 7/13
Wasn't Nagini killed at the ministry and then destroyed by Phoenix fire a. Couple of chapters back? Nice job so far.
Old guy chapter 34 . 7/13
I fully understand Voldie being able to use the mark to pull magic from the DEs.. That would help make him the baddest guy probably designed that in on do pledge themselves to him after all.I don't see him leaving it open to flow from him, though, unless it was a total accident triggered by the ritual. I also don't see how the mark worked to connect the ritualists and work to drain them also, unless I misunderstood and it was just the ritual that was draining. But, then there was the private battle grandfather was .
clumsydolphin chapter 50 . 7/11
So sad this is over, it was a truly beautiful one. Thank you for sharing it with us.
G the Headmaster chapter 50 . 7/11
Those was one great story!
Well written too!

Thanks for writing it.
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 7/10
I really like your Ron.
At least to this point in the story.
clumsydolphin chapter 39 . 7/2
Ooh. Nice hidden star wars reference lol. Another wonderful chapter!
clumsydolphin chapter 33 . 6/29
I just want to say I like the language. But I also read a lot of Cassie Edwards books so I'm used to it. I love this whole story.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 50 . 6/25
I love how you created original characters with a culture and background that was incorporated so well into the story.

I enjoyed it very much..

Keep writing as life allows
jd chapter 20 . 6/9
I realize that this is a finished story but why did they need the sword when you had them do the locket without and left it whole
Lessa chapter 50 . 5/16
I much prefer this endinto the one in book 7, very nice work! This story is very excellent!
A very different but very enjoyable story.
Lol he shoots the messenger telling him that the team he turned coward on and ran turned themselves in for life inprisonment instead of instant death...rather ironic.
I think Alice did know that she wouldn't see Frank again at least alive anyway...but the wording leads me to think that maybe she will see him one more time.
Yay! At least Neville got his mum back and hopefully his dad will respond in the near future.
Well at least the two most evil females died this night which us good for the light side and Fudge is gone which us even better...now let's hope they put a good person in the Ministers seat to aid the Light side and shorten the war.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »