Reviews for Harry Potter and the Warrior's Path
Centaurious chapter 17 . 5/8
""Be right back!" Dobby said and disappeared. Before Harry could say a word, Dobby was back with a fully loaded tray, sandwiches and butterbeer of all things, chips and cupcakes too!"

Oh, noes! Harry must only get Short Rations to make him stronger! Getting enough to eat will make him weak and we can't have that!

Where do you get the idea that not eating enough food is part of training for strength or stamina? By the way, a Short Ration is one that has insufficient calories. If you are stuck in a life-raft you would probably go on Short Rations to extend how long you have food.
Centaurious chapter 13 . 5/7
"The older wizards shared as much magical technique as they could since the teens could not risk doing magic out of school with their wands. They could however commit to memory the spells and incantations."

So Umbrige was right, you don't need to actually do the spells to learn them.

Want to learn to mountain climb? I can have you 'pretend' to go through everything you need to know to climb safely and you will be all set. Right? Sound Smart? Didn't think so. They learned 'about' a lot of spells but they didn't actually learn them. Otherwise Harry would not have had any trouble learning Accio to summon his broom or learning Expecto Patronum to drive away Dementors.
Clive54 chapter 4 . 4/7
?
lorlorgrace chapter 42 . 2/16
"7 core members" ummmmm, excuse me but what happened to Ron?
jimmy.oz chapter 50 . 1/18
Great story glad to have read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
You most add a reference that this is another crap of james has an squid brother and his family was a shitty one in small words so even you understand: that crap you pull here is just that crap, bigotry was never part of the potters no matter what crap you bring on. So been a MoRon is bad, so bad writers bring bad stories.
K chapter 50 . 12/4/2020
A brilliant story. I am so glad that I found it. Thank you so much for all the enjoyment. I really don’t know why you don’t go into being an author full time, or maybe you have!
K chapter 21 . 12/3/2020
I don’t usually comment until the end of a story, but this is one hell of a good story, so I just had to.
Vickety chapter 50 . 10/30/2020
Thank you so much!
jeremy.a.porter chapter 50 . 10/14/2020
Great Story. Really enjoyed reading it!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 50 . 9/9/2020
I like that twins have moments with their partner
Very cute what Harry did with the Valentine.
Voldy and the Dursleys have a lot of problems.
This epilogue was very sweet.
I loved your story.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 40 . 9/8/2020
Voldy is really screwed
I agree with you, Death Eaters are slaves, they are like cattle.
I find it ironic and good that Neville defeated Bella.
I always found it weird that Neville didn't realize there was a dangerous plant.
I'm happy for Alice, I'm sorry about Frank
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 30 . 9/8/2020
At last the Minister is thinking.
Sirius sentenced Greyback for all the damage he did
Good team was put together Harry.
Draco must think he is in another world because he is being punished for his actions
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 25 . 9/7/2020
Albus always made me a little sorry.
Snape is growing.
I'm glad they included George, Neville, Ginny, Luna, and Fred. Luna is quite a character.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 20 . 9/7/2020
Amazing about the house elves.
I'm glad Sirius is free.
Ron no longer has the sensitivity of a stone, jejeje
Kirs