Reviews for Reforming Relationships
YIK chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I hope you update this story soon; lengthy, multi-chapter, well written Tokka is hard to come by. It's also my favorite out of all the fics you've written, and I think it has great potential. I'm looking forward to a new chapter, even though it's been quite a while since your last update.
pokey chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Very awesome. Love this.
donladey chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
oo this is good but i was wondering about another one of your fic's "How to start a revolution" That was really good- are you continueing it?
Here Comes The Moon's Violin chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
LMAO! Very funny. :) Eggsalad job.
Kit chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
WOW, so good.
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I love how Palila drew them! YEY! Update!
FlopsyOllie chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Yay! That was really good! I kinda liked Suki's POV... but Toph's still better.
godiwishicouldburnthischrist chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Another awesome chapter! I have to say, I didn't mind Suki's pov at all. I'm sorta trying to like/tolerate her more now; In fact, I felt that this chapter made her more...understandable. She likes Sokka and it's not really a crime. I /do/ think that if she sees that he might be in love w/ someone else, but is to oblivious to see it that she should give both him and Toph a chance since she doesn't feel that strongly about him.

"Without waiting for me to answer, Toph told Karma to do something very rude, and biogically impossible." XD It actually took me a while to get that one (If I'm right)(btw, there's a little typo in there on 'biologically', nothing serious.

Fate just loves messing with our dear Toph, doesn't it. Destiny is surely a bi-atch XDD

I have to say, Toph and I have very similar opinions about Suki. Sometimes I feel like she had so much potential as a character and that she really deserved more screen time, ant then there are times when I think she's a total skank who need to back away from Sokka. XD Oh well.

Oh Sokka. You're such a dorkXD

I love that she just immediately puts her arm around his like it's second nature (it kinda is, isn't it?)

Really great job so far!D I can't wait to see how this all works out for Toph. Keep up the good work, Liz!

PS: Long review is long. That is all.
Randomicity chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
You're insane. Completely, irreversibly, unstoppably insane. But THAT'S why I Love the stuff you write-it's like cocaine, it KILLS me, but I can't live without it-Or at least, four years ago, I couldn't.

I'm off drugs.

Anyway, great stuff. I'm really looking forward to this, and I'm not even sure of really who you ARE...Tokka is contagious, right?

You're very sarcastic, as well. Great job, on that.

Keep it up!
An Cathal Toirmisce chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I really, really, love the way you keep everybody in characer. Suki's beleivable-good-person-ness, Toph's sarcasm and attitude, and Sokka's ego and memory. Actually I love everything, so there's nothing left to do but...

Ba da da da da I'm lovin' this!

O.O

Can't wait for the update!
Jooh chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Awesome chapter!

I really liked the writing from Suki's point of view and how drastically it changed when you switched to Toph. It made me giggle.
Super Reader chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I'm really liking this story so far. Toph is very IC, and so is Sokka and Suki. I'm trying right now to write Suki, and it's not as easy as I would have liked. Oh well.

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this, and then I'd Lie.
comptine chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Suki is pretty fun to write for...

Love this. It's pretty simple which makes it great because you know at one point the sh** will hit the fan.
12TheRunaway15 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Haha, this was great! Very funny and seems to be going in a good direction. I can't wait for more! ...There is more, right? Anyway, great job. Write on!

-The Runaway

P.S. Sorry about not updating the "Tokka Prom" fic in awhile... You would not believe how much homework I've had dumped on me! Also, I'm not sure what Sokka's gift to Toph should be... Eh, and again: Great work! .
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was really good! I love Tokka! :)

I can't wait to see more!