Reviews for There is a crack in everything
Sakura chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Chrome picking up the pieces of a broken Hibari and slowly trying to put him back together, knowing full well that he will never be complete again. 1869 is dark and bold and beautiful and your writing is flawless as always. It just makes me so happy that you also like this pairing :)
Tonibelle chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
You should write more D18 6996 6918 1896 stories. :)
FreyjaCartagena chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I like this. I like the series and I wouldn't have read everything if I hadn't read the first one.

I like the way you expressed feelings into words. The first fanfic story that I liked was one of yours. I am trying to look for it again.

I am not familiar with the other anime in your stories, but I am looking for the reborn-related ones.

anyway, for this story, it is in character. excellent way of creating drama without being melodramatic.

Thanks for sharing this.
Merisela chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
omg...i lubed it! plz make a squeal! plzzzzzzz
Kur0shiro chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
This is just too good *w* I loved every single chapter~ Bittersweet. :)
Anne chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Ciaossu! ano...please continue ASAP! i wanna know what happen next! although there are many things that i confised but by reading the next chapter will erase it! thanks for the story!
flowerangel050 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
aww~ this fic is awesome! :D
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was bitter-sweet. Kinda pains me how their relationship is somewhat just give and take or sth. HAHAHA~ Then again, 1896 is pretty non-existent in the manga T_T Seriously, cloud man? :O

Hope you write more 1896! :D
soyphlegm chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Eh? Sounded kinda sad.

But I love Chrome-tan so much :D
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
KAWAII! I totally love this pairing! You did a really good job, I really like this story!

~ Love!