Reviews for Fate
MoonyandProngs chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
That was great! So romantic!
hiya chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
depressing...but wonderfully written. alternative ending please. it would b nice to read a HEA.
CharliDenae chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
This story was so heartbreaking, but beautiful. I actually felt a little sick to my stomach as I read the end, even though I knew what was coming! Feeling emotion like that is a sign of excellent story-telling. Great job. Thank you for sharing it with us! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

x Charli ;o)
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Uh oh! Alice is going to spring it on him! This story is really good! I can't wait to see what he says!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great first chapter! I'm assuming that Alice 'saw' Jasper before she actually met him since she knew he would come. I really like the subtle way you prelude to the past, like how he doesn't want to call her Maria. Again, I'm assuming, but it's probably because he had evil, wicked Maria in his past and doesn't want to sully Alice by calling her that name and also, reminding himself of her. Great so far!
Eminnis chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Dang! I nearly cried when I read this! It was great! Keep up the great work!

Eminnis
LittleCannibalisticEyeshot chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
So sad... :(
bookworm19065 chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Very nice! Sad ending but I tihnk you're right- it's the best way to end this!
taylor chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
that was so sweet!i cried but i loved it. alice and jasper are ny favorite people in twilight
Will88 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
that was heartbreaking and as a commited alice/jasper fangirl i commend you for killing your name characters off at the end, and letting the most amazing couple be together, forever.

keep up the good work.
CaliKitty13 chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
So, this is pretty much amazing and while reading it I kept thinking YOU should have been on the writing staff for the movie Titanic. So yeah I love this.
User25214 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Aw i really loved this !

It was a great idea and Alice and Jasper were totally in character all the way through.

Plus extra points for perfect grammar and spelling )
granger-riddle chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
OMG! That was the best fricken thing I've ever read! :) sad, but well worth reading.
Fall's Breeze chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
tht was so good but so sad
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I loved that bit at the end:

“We’ve just met."

“And already I can’t stand to lose you.”