Reviews for whips and tips
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. I think my innocence is gone...:D

I think everybody thought the same thing at first...just goes to show what perverts we all really are! Haha, the inner perv in all of us! :P

Great story, VERY funny; hope you do more!

- Yin
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Lol, whipped cream *sigh* I am such a pervert... D: Great fic! Well done!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOL. Haha wow.
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Now that I've recovered from laughing, I'd like to say, 'Dude, that was awesome!'

I realise now that I am somewhat perverse/perverted as, hopefully were the majority of readers. I mean, when you had Sasuke say that he shared with Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji etc. I was...surprised indeed.

ChocolateCookieFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I knew that they weren't talkin about.. you know! :D

But it was very funny :D

I just did not understand exactly what was meant *damn german*

Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lmao omg my friend just sent me this and I love it! Hilarious!
FaolanO.o chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*passes out from laughing so much*

oh god that was so funny! i seriously have a sick mind from what i thought they were doing at the start though but i kinda figured it out near the end!

omg! my sister walked in when i was reading this and she choked on her drink and ended up spitting it everywhere but then she read to the end and she was ok then! lol! XD

LOVED IT! so fucking funny! 3 .6
throwaway1243165 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009

this is some good stuff LOL
intoxication chapter 1 . 8/31/2009

Oh my.

That successfully had me gaping the whole way through. Especially with Chouji having had it what, 6 times or something? Oh boy.

I love it. That's all that can be said. The blatant innuendo, the suggestiveness of it all. Ah. Heaven :P.

xoxo Toxxii
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LMFAO. oh wow, I had the slightest feeling it wasent a stick they were talking about :P
XxqpChihiro chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OH ... My ... GOSH! That was so weird! I read something like before, only it ended with them surjesting (Sp?) that they were really going to do it after Naruto left. Yeah ... creepy ...

Well, keep up you good work!

-Rachel ;)
nonotsktsktsk chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I started to pale after I read 'Naruto can do it, though. Easily.'

Then when I read the last sentence, I started laughing then choked on air. -.-'

It's a very good story.
Devil'sLittleBabyGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You amaze me more and more every time. OMFG I just fell out of my freakin' chair. Loved the "Sloppy-seconds" part...Very nice job.
The Abominable Snowball chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This. Is. Hilarious.

Seriously! Although I'm not into dialogue fics, this will be the exemption.

Everything came out so... Pervertedly yet.. So.. Argh! Can't put the description to words! I'll look forward to more of these! ;)

Addie in Wonderland
Hyuga12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
roflmao you got me xD I spare you then what I thought it was héhé
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »