Reviews for My own summer
madison camelia chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh my, i really really love this, so sweet!?
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
yatta! it was worth reading
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG! That was so good! It had me all smiley at the end and nearly laughing at the irony of it all! XD To cute, and the mush was fab!

LOVE IT!
cheng chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i love happy ending too. ahahahahaa. suhweet. awesome story.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aww...too cute. I loved it. And the characters' roles all played together nicely unlike some other fics where it seemed they had put characters in just so they were there. Great job. And as far as I see there were no mistakes at all. ]
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
kawaii! just reading this ending made me smile! loved this fic, very well written! some missing punctuation (ie periods) made it a bit bothersome to read, but overall, i LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! keep up the good work!
SVZ chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love this fic! ' It took me a long time to track this one down because i forgot the title...
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I love happy endings too! That fic is really good. It is going on my favourites list.
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
well, very mushy and very sweet and practically the way every girl wants her life to be.
baybee cookie 37 chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
wow! that was an absolutely great fic.

really!

you did a FANTASTIC job!

thank you for sharing your writing talent with everyone! )

once again, great fic! i loved it!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
that was very touching and i luv how u incorporated all of the CCS main characters, even chiharu, naoko, and rika! i luv happy endingz 2!:) it was heart-warming, but funny that she was running away from the one she loved unknowingly. the mush is pardoned, and i think u should keep writing. it is definitely one of the best fanfics i ever read.

very sincerely,

Amanda

PS. i dont care if u want to but if u like u can email me back.
kawaii kiki-san chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
OMG, this story was sooooo awesome! you should really try writing a SS similar to this one. i'm sure it'll turn out just as good! _
SacredWings chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Awww! That was so sweet! This is a one-shot tho, rite? It's still good! I hope you write another good ET fic!
varon chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I read this last night and couldn't wait to finish it... this is so good. :) i love your storyline! i only wished you made this into a multi-chaptered fic so as to better define some crucial moments and to better illustrate the development of events... but all the same your fic is great! thanks for posting it! _
kimberlee chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
even though this story was mushy i liked it very much. It was the best ET i have ever read!