Reviews for Dreaming in the Still and Stars
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, that was beautiful (and smoldering hot, of course, in the dream description bits). But that last sentence about being close enough to reach out and touch but too far in other ways to do so... I love that. That's just right for Jomy and Keith. The epilogue of the series makes me think they truly might have been soul mates but born under the most drastically oppositional circumstances possible, were never able to truly find each other and connect except in their last moments. Here's hoping J & K have their chance when they meet again in some other life
Simoun Sibylla chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
LOVE the Physis chapter. That's just how I pictured them...so beautiful, but so sad. You have a marvelous way of describing Soldier Blue from her perspective.

Looking forward to more of these.
thebuzzingbee chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Interesting story... Hope you've seen that there know is a sub category called 'toward the terra' to 'anime'.
Simoun Sibylla chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
YAY a fellow Terra fic writer! (There are so few of us here...)

I rather like this idea of Jomy and Keith dreaming of each other. The images you used for each character seem spot on. It would be cool if you expanded this into a longer story.
Dia-chan87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Bitter end..sighT_T Nice fanfic! Thanks for writing about Terra e..there are only 3 fanfic..sigh..too badT_T